Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Feature Requests

The most wanted feature?

<< < (204/231) > >>

aaouviz:

--- Quote from: maru on 2022-05-30, 13:34:00 ---
--- Quote from: triget on 2022-05-30, 12:40:51 ---In my opinion these are patches which could have been added as 7.1. Sorry but these are not changes to be called a new version with double price. I'm more interested in having more GPU based speedups and a full-fledged Corona add-on for Blender (not an exporter) than access to Cosmos that is just a Chaos service and Scatter that is just another way that I can obtain with already buyed ForestPack.

I would stay with lower priced Corona without Cosmos and Scatter. These features are just excuse.

--- End quote ---

We are side tracking here, but please keep in mind that if you keep renewing your Corona subscription, you can keep the old pricing and licensing and have access to Cosmos, Scatter, and other new features of Corona 8. As an existing customer, you do not have to move to the new pricing and licensing options.

Please see our blog for more information (and note that it was released in 2021, and also shared on Facebook and the forum):
https://blog.corona-renderer.com/corona-in-2022-new-features-visuals-licensing-and-more/

--- End quote ---

Hi Maru, so I don't keep sidetracking this discussion I have asked a relevant query in another thread ("Corona in 2022: new features, visuals, licensing, and more!"), if you don't mind having a look for me?

Kalopsia:
I see the poll has been reset. Could we get a post That explains some of these? I don't have a clue what the Tiles Map is supposed to do. What would be the improvements to the CIE, would that not also mean that we improve the frame buffer. And what is meant whit new and better frame buffer (docked and floating)??¿

And I have a small request regarding the frame buffer. This is something that has been bothering me for some years now. Why can't we compare two different images that have a different size. This is most annoying when you do an IR and than you restart the IR and it has a different resolution. Now you can't compare them. This has been a feature in Vray for years. It's not a deal breaker, just a bit annoying at times.

mike288:

--- Quote from: yagi on 2022-05-24, 01:05:06 ---Pls, there's no thread to the topic ""Further improvements to Chaos Scatter"" yet?

Its an amazing addition that can only get better. Here are my early suggestions:
I hope they have plans to add an ANIMATED feature for Vegetation, Humans and Cars.
I hope they throw in some time lapse HDRI s too
...and I'm personally requesting for more colored human posed models in your collection, in both formal and traditional attires. you would be surprise how many African nations are into corona. ;)

There's a lot Chaos Scatter can offer with time but I wish they could implement the above requests as updates way before corona 9.

Thanks to the corona team.

--- End quote ---

Good idea! Here it is: https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?topic=37064.0

marchik:
Recently I made different types of dichroic glass and played a little with the thinfilm layer in V-ray 6
and now I vote with two hands for adding a separate thin-film/coating shader that would take into account more parameters and nuances.

In general, a convenient system of layered materials with additive properties was would be very helpful.

Jpjapers:
If possible could we see a 'Improved volumetrics' option?
Specifically render speed and previewing in IR as well as being able to render volumetrics from within a volume.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version