Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Daily Builds

C4D S26 supported ?

(1/3) > >>

frv:
Any idea when S26 will be supported ? Or is it already ?. I haven't tried the current  installer and rather wait for instructions by Chaos.

Cinemike:

--- Quote from: frv on 2022-04-20, 21:30:58 ---Any idea when S26 will be supported ? Or is it already ?. I haven't tried the current  installer and rather wait for instructions by Chaos.

--- End quote ---

If you have R25 and S26 installed parallelly, you can just copy the corona folder from R25 plugins and paste it over to S26 plugins.
In my tests, Corona V8 ran fine in S26, with one medium flaw: you cannot load textures directly (they will render black) but you have to load them in the Corona bitmap shader.
Guess there will be a fix for that pretty soon.

HTH
Michael

leo3d:
No Work for me
stand by

Designcoyote1:

--- Quote from: Cinemike on 2022-04-20, 22:25:46 ---
--- Quote from: frv on 2022-04-20, 21:30:58 ---Any idea when S26 will be supported ? Or is it already ?. I haven't tried the current  installer and rather wait for instructions by Chaos.

--- End quote ---

If you have R25 and S26 installed parallelly, you can just copy the corona folder from R25 plugins and paste it over to S26 plugins.
In my tests, Corona V8 ran fine in S26, with one medium flaw: you cannot load textures directly (they will render black) but you have to load them in the Corona bitmap shader.
Guess there will be a fix for that pretty soon.

HTH
Michael

--- End quote ---

Thanks a lot for this tip, adding them to the Corona Bitmap Shader works just fine even for the Sky Object.

burnin:
Hm, a Q in this regard, 

Is it possible & viable for every Texture slot to get additional Corona's Bitmap & Color Correct  feature (w/ check box)?
Especially, since those are most commonly used (~ 90% in my cases) and setting all up takes quite some time.   
If yes, I'll be sure to request/suggest a feature :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version