Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Resolved Bugs

LUT error when opening Corona 8 scenes

<< < (2/7) > >>

cgiout:

--- Quote from: GeorgeK on 2022-04-22, 11:35:56 ---Can you please delete the Corona folder (or backup, remove it from the root folder temporarily) from your ENU location: C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\Autodesk\3dsMax\20** - 64bit\ENU\en-US\plugcfg\corona, and see if the issue persists?

--- End quote ---
Didn't solve my problem with LUTs

Error loading LUT file 'C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\LUTs\LUT4.cube':
LUT file does not have standard format.   Learn more »

Still getting this error with every .cube LUT

GeorgeK:

--- Quote from: cgiout on 2022-04-22, 14:59:41 ---
--- Quote from: GeorgeK on 2022-04-22, 11:35:56 ---Can you please delete the Corona folder (or backup, remove it from the root folder temporarily) from your ENU location: C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\Autodesk\3dsMax\20** - 64bit\ENU\en-US\plugcfg\corona, and see if the issue persists?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Can you please send us can a screenshot of your LUT4.cube file  Properties > details to see what type is associated for your windows? f.e. Type CUBE File.
Also is it possible to share your Adanmq_advantix_100.cube from  C:\Program Files\Corona\lut?

cgiout:

--- Quote from: GeorgeK on 2022-04-22, 15:38:57 ---
--- Quote from: cgiout on 2022-04-22, 14:59:41 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Can you please send us can a screenshot of your LUT4.cube file  Properties > details to see what type is associated for your windows? f.e. Type CUBE File.
Also is it possible to share your Adanmq_advantix_100.cube from  C:\Program Files\Corona\lut?

--- End quote ---

Attached the screenshot of LUT4 properties and the LUT requested.

What i've noticed is that when the error appears for the first time with a LUT then it appears also to all the other cube LUTs.
Sometimes instead with same cube LUT doesn't give any error.
When error occurs i delete the LUT property from tone mapper and then the problem disappears for a while, then randomly occurs again.

Very weird. i have tried also with max 2019...same behavior.

Thanks
Raf

Basshunter:

--- End quote ---

This is not working for me either.
Every time I open a scene I have to re-load the same LUT for each camera! That's very frustrating.

GeorgeK:

--- Quote from: Basshunter on 2022-04-24, 16:57:58 ---

--- End quote ---

This is not working for me either.
Every time I open a scene I have to re-load the same LUT for each camera! That's very frustrating.

--- End quote ---

Is it possible the share the scene with just the cameras and the LUT that's being used?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version