Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Resolved Bugs

Color Picker window issue

<< < (2/2)

freelancer83d:
I also have a delay when opening the color picker window to adjust the color.

GeorgeK:

--- Quote from: Basshunter on 2022-04-17, 22:01:45 ---I'm also having problems with the color picker interface taking several seconds to open every time I need to adjust a color. It takes more than 4 seconds!!! It's too slow
Should I use a different thread for reporting this?

--- End quote ---

Hi, we've already identified a possible cause for this and it seems it's a 3dsMax bug, we've also notified Autodesk about it so hopefully it will be addressed, or a different alternative will be found.

(Report ID=CRMAX-1351)

--- Quote from: freelancer83d on 2022-04-14, 19:42:45 ---Hello,
In my work, I do not use the CMYK color space. I hide it as unnecessary and try to reduce the Color Picker window (1). But with each next opening of the Color Picker window, everything returns to its original appearance and size (2). Is there any way to save these parameters in the form I need?

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I am reporting this, highly likely it will be improved.

(Report ID=CRMAX-1564)

romullus:

--- Quote from: GeorgeK on 2022-04-22, 11:32:01 ---
In my work, I do not use the CMYK color space. I hide it as unnecessary and try to reduce the Color Picker window (1). But with each next opening of the Color Picker window, everything returns to its original appearance and size (2). Is there any way to save these parameters in the form I need?

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I am reporting this, highly likely it will be improved.

(Report ID=CRMAX-1564)

--- End quote ---

It's the same with point sample size. It would be nice if you could fix it as well, especially since i reported it with the old colour picker ages ago ;]

GeorgeK:

--- Quote from: romullus on 2022-04-22, 15:02:36 ---
--- Quote from: GeorgeK on 2022-04-22, 11:32:01 ---

--- End quote ---

(Report ID=CRMAX-1564)

--- End quote ---

It's the same with point sample size. It would be nice if you could fix it as well, especially since i reported it with the old colour picker ages ago ;]

--- End quote ---

Noted :).

freelancer83d:
Hello. I also notice that the color temperature value is also not saved. After closing/opening the window, the value becomes 1700K

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version