Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Feature Requests

Corona Bitmap with Randomized parameters

<< < (2/2)

romullus:
You can make frankenstein map by stitching randomizer, triplanar and color correct to Corona bitmap, but that still would not solve the problem of adjusting multiple maps at once, not to mention that native bitmap users would be left at big disadvantage. I think that much better solution is to implement master control option in all those maps, the one like Corona color correction already has. It works great, is much flexible and doesn't clutter UI.

Basshunter:

--- Quote from: Olivernov on 2022-01-21, 23:16:30 ---Hello,

It would be great to have a corona bitmap with all features from CoronaUVWRandomizer and CoronaMultiMap (only 1 map of course, using the possibility to randomize gamma / Hue, etc of the bitmap).
That would simplify the map tree and gain some time for setting up the material.

--- End quote ---

+1

Man, you really read my mind.
Please Corona team, listen to this man. This would be so helpful and save us so much time.

Olivernov:

--- Quote from: romullus on 2022-01-23, 15:36:53 ---You can make frankenstein map by stitching randomizer, triplanar and color correct to Corona bitmap, but that still would not solve the problem of adjusting multiple maps at once, not to mention that native bitmap users would be left at big disadvantage. I think that much better solution is to implement master control option in all those maps, the one like Corona color correction already has. It works great, is much flexible and doesn't clutter UI.

--- End quote ---

Ok, but "more is better" so having this frankenstein map could also be combined with a master control taking over. Local vs Global. So both should be implemented . What about this ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version