Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Resolved Bugs

Corona 8 Daily Build - Glosiness / Reflection visibility problem

<< < (2/2)

Dionysios.TS:
Thank you George,

what confuses me a lot now, is that in a specific big production scene where this should be reproduced as is part of the known bugs / problems it doesn't occur when I use only the 2021_08_10 Daily Build! So I thought was a bug and not intended as in reality is.

Anyway, excuse me for the false alarm!

Dionysios -

GeorgeK:

--- Quote from: Dionysios.TS on 2022-01-21, 10:09:13 ---Thank you George,

what confuses me a lot now, is that in a specific big production scene where this should be reproduced as is part of the known bugs / problems it doesn't occur when I use only the 2021_08_10 Daily Build! So I thought was a bug and not intended as in reality is.

Dionysios -

--- End quote ---

Hmm, it should be the same all across versions, could it be that some parameter was different? Feel free to share with me to investigate further.

Frood:

--- Quote from: Dionysios.TS on 2022-01-20, 17:16:14 ---- Load the scene and select the object SELECT ME

--- End quote ---

Side note (not related to your issue and sorry for the broken record):

The scene has 9740 animation layers. Use a cleaner script (or this tiny one as a startup script) to get rid of them, they may cause slowdowns, large scene files and other issues.

Good Luck

Dionysios.TS:

--- Quote from: Frood on 2022-01-21, 11:30:36 ---
--- Quote from: Dionysios.TS on 2022-01-20, 17:16:14 ---- Load the scene and select the object SELECT ME

--- End quote ---

Side note (not related to your issue and sorry for the broken record):

The scene has 9740 animation layers. Use a cleaner script (or this tiny one as a startup script) to get rid of them, they may cause slowdowns, large scene files and other issues.

Good Luck

--- End quote ---

Oh, thanks! Very kind of you!!!
I didn't even controlled the animation layers, 9740 are quite a lot.

Thanks again and take care.

Dionysios.TS:

--- Quote from: GeorgeK on 2022-01-21, 10:38:46 ---
--- Quote from: Dionysios.TS on 2022-01-21, 10:09:13 ---Thank you George,

Dionysios -

--- End quote ---

Hmm, it should be the same all across versions, could it be that some parameter was different? Feel free to share with me to investigate further.

--- End quote ---

Hi again George,

the file is 7GB big so I've uploaded it in your official DropBox space you have for big files.

Once you'll open the file, select the very big volumes on the right, in their properties their Visible to Reflection / Refraction option is off and it renders good on Daily Build 2021/08/10.
All the other and later Daily Builds, they present the known bug/limitation.

Attention, the file is big and it contains a lot of textures, I am sorry for this!!!

Dionysios -

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version