Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Daily Builds

Yay! C4D Material Library

<< < (2/6) > >>

TomG:

--- Quote from: CJRenders on 2021-05-18, 17:39:16 ---ye i saw the maxon daily build update and just assumed they didnt do it for c4d. Corona tends for forget about us C4D users

--- End quote ---

We never forget about C4D users at all :) It just takes time to do things that have to be prioritized, e.g. writing and developing a unique Node Material Editor took precedence over converting some things from Max, as we felt it filled a bigger hole in what C4D users could do. So, nothing is ever forgotten or overlooked, just prioritized as best as we can!

CJRenders:

--- Quote from: TomG on 2021-05-18, 17:40:51 ---
--- Quote from: CJRenders on 2021-05-18, 17:39:16 ---ye i saw the maxon daily build update and just assumed they didnt do it for c4d. Corona tends for forget about us C4D users

--- End quote ---

We never forget about C4D users at all :) It just takes time to do things that have to be prioritized, e.g. writing and developing a unique Node Material Editor took precedence over converting some things from Max, as we felt it filled a bigger hole in what C4D users could do. So, nothing is ever forgotten or overlooked, just prioritized as best as we can!

--- End quote ---

well it doesnt work haha. I installed the new daily build and now c4d wont even open a scene. just crashes over and over.

EDIT : Fixed by manually deleting previous installations and reinstalling.

Beanzvision:
Slow and steady wins the race.... ;)

swiat3d.net:
Super, thx!
Definitely have to add the option to add material in scene by double clicking on it with the mouse.

prayasan:

--- Quote from: swiat3d.net on 2021-05-18, 20:23:51 ---Super, thx!
Definitely have to add the option to add material in scene by double clicking on it with the mouse.

--- End quote ---
+1 from my end. A double click is needed here. The right-click menu is nice too.

BUT one question comes to mind here. Why taking a different material library approach in the first place? C4d has had a solid content library system and everybody I've met over the years working professionally in c4d uses this feature extensively. Maybe give a library file a second thought.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version