Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Feature Requests

Which 3D soft to integrate into next?

<< < (62/63) > >>

burnin:
standalone

kakashi:

--- Quote from: nicolas_nqn on 2019-10-27, 03:03:33 ---Hi, most architects use Sketchup and most architects use corona, i was part of the of the group of people testing corona on sketchup, please bring it back....

--- End quote ---

Same here. I miss corona but the office I'm in only has sketchup. I'm currently triyng to get my head around using vray next. If there was a sketchup exporter and a standalone corona I'd be very happy.

Scope:
Full Blender integration just has to happen one day. There are studios switching over to Blender right now as it gets better and better with each update. For many artists that would like to switch to Corona from Blender the only thing that keeps them from doing so is the fact that you need to pay for 3D software (like 3Ds Max) which is unnecessary for them. Maybe you should reach out to Blender developers to see if they would be interested in helping you write a working plugin.

juninholiveira:
A full blender integration NEED to happen, sooner or later. Many archviz artists are switching to Blender, bt the renderes that it currently have isn't enough for high quality work, as we do in Max or C4D + Corona. Please guys, take a look at the licensing problems you had before with Blender and see if there is a workaround now, or if a full integration is possible now.

Blender is such a great software for archviz, it has the same potential as 3ds max for scene organizing and design, and it's free! The problem for archviz (which is the goal of Corona) is that it's renderes are not good enough (Cycles and Eevee). Besides that, it doesn't have a very big asset library as we do in Max. But if the renderer problem is solved (aka, Corona released for Blender), with time more and more assets librarys will start to appear for Blender, and then Blender will possible become the industry standard for archviz.

Tok_Tok:
I vote for Blender as well. I'm dying to switch to Blender because 3ds max is just so awful. It's slow, crashes all the time and get the minimal amount of new features/improvements. A package that is as good as Blender and is also free is actually a dream come true. But I have to wait until either Corona or Fstorm is available for it.

So big vote for Blender!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version