Author Topic: Corona Image Editor feedback  (Read 39311 times)

2017-05-24, 11:44:41
Reply #90

Frood

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Rakete GmbH
Same here. Additionally I have script troubles.

Good Luck

Never underestimate the power of a well placed level one spell.

2017-05-24, 12:39:17
Reply #91

Ryuu

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Michal
    • View Profile
The "failed to associate" warnings are OK. We added them in the latest build where previously it just silently failed.

Associating a file extension with an application from code is not as simple as one would imagine. There's possibility of some serious fuck up if we're not careful. For this reason we've chosen to go the safe way that could easily fail to associate the extension, but there's no risk of any damage. We have a better way planned for 1.7.

When the association fails in the installer you can always associate it manually using the standard Windows interface.

2017-05-29, 19:47:36
Reply #92

denisgo22

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Will be pretty fine option for /Image Background/ something same in Vray, for inserting others background images or correcting exist//
Something like opinion /Directly Visibility Override/ ---only in Image Editor...

2017-05-30, 16:22:29
Reply #93

mike288

• Active Users
  • Michal 'Mike' Wirth
    • View Profile
Will be pretty fine option for /Image Background/ something same in Vray, for inserting others background images or correcting exist//
Something like opinion /Directly Visibility Override/ ---only in Image Editor...
OK, do you mean some kind of blending elements together - for instance like in LightMix, but not only for light selecting elements?

If not, could you please explain the missing feature in a bigger detail (what would be the inputs, what kind of output do you expect, does it relate to alpha somehow)?
Thank you.
Chaos Scatter developer | In case of crash, please send minidump | Private uploader: https://corona-renderer.com/upload

2017-05-30, 17:23:40
Reply #94

denisgo22

• Active Users
    • View Profile
OK, do you mean some kind of blending elements together - for instance like in LightMix, but not only for light selecting elements?

If not, could you please explain the missing feature in a bigger detail (what would be the inputs, what kind of output do you expect, does it relate to alpha somehow)?
Thank you.

i must to have separate adjustments for lighting and visibility of background, same in Corona visibility background option//
For example: I have rendered picture with very bright sky HDR background for lighting scene, and want to play with brightness for
detail cloud visibility of the sky background  without changing lighting of the all scene,  /same i can to do in PS, but without using Image Editor/,and desirable to finish at all in Image Editor for getting the ending result without three-part application's, because now in Image Editor i don't have Alpha channel
, And I can not even save the image with alpha channel as png/tif/exr format's, for post-processing in PS and changing background of the sky///
Now for this tricks only with sky brightness, i must re-rendering whole picture /8 hour's of render/ or use only PS /not CIE/  for post-process :(////
In Vray VFB for example exist option /Load background Image/
In Corona Background's exist option /Direct visibility override/
Why do not to make the same thing in Corona Image Editor?//:)
« Last Edit: 2017-05-31, 16:45:16 by denisgo22 »

2017-05-31, 16:06:54
Reply #95

JakubCech

• Active Users
  • jakubcech.net
    • View Profile
    • jakubcech
Hey CIE is a beautiful tool - very usefull :) Most of my spotted bugs are corrected in the Hotfix but still:
Tone mapping + LUT is applied on maps where it should not (ZDepth, ID...).

Thank you.

2017-05-31, 16:23:16
Reply #96

mike288

• Active Users
  • Michal 'Mike' Wirth
    • View Profile
Hey CIE is a beautiful tool - very usefull :) Most of my spotted bugs are corrected in the Hotfix but still:
Tone mapping + LUT is applied on maps where it should not (ZDepth, ID...).

Thank you.

Oh, thank you. :-) You are right. Unfortunately this is something which was impossible to fix in 1.6 hotfix version. But it will be done in 1.7 (and in daily builds of course).
Chaos Scatter developer | In case of crash, please send minidump | Private uploader: https://corona-renderer.com/upload

2017-05-31, 17:18:22
Reply #97

mike288

• Active Users
  • Michal 'Mike' Wirth
    • View Profile
i must to have separate adjustments for lighting and visibility of background, same in Corona visibility background option//
For example: I have rendered picture with very bright sky HDR background for lighting scene, and want to play with brightness for
detail cloud visibility of the sky background  without changing lighting of the all scene,  /same i can to do in PS, but without using Image Editor/,and desirable to finish at all in Image Editor for getting the ending result without three-part application's, because now in Image Editor i don't have Alpha channel
, And I can not even save the image with alpha channel as png/tif/exr format's, for post-processing in PS and changing background of the sky///
Now for this tricks only with sky brightness, i must re-rendering whole picture /8 hour's of render/ or use only PS /not CIE/  for post-process :(////

Couldn't that be done using LightMix?
« Last Edit: 2017-05-31, 17:27:54 by mike288 »

2017-05-31, 17:43:24
Reply #98

denisgo22

• Active Users
    • View Profile

Couldn't that be done using LightMix?
That's a problem///
I don't need to change Lighting from background, i need change only background picture visibility as backplate /etc. down exposition of the sky picture, or ability to changing sky at all , don't changing a lighting at whole scene:)
Shorter--- i need same thing as i can to make in Photoshop ,when i put a Rendered image with alpha channel and separate layer to sky background, for possibility changing sky picture or adjustment it///
« Last Edit: 2017-05-31, 17:52:15 by denisgo22 »

2017-05-31, 17:52:45
Reply #99

mike288

• Active Users
  • Michal 'Mike' Wirth
    • View Profile
OK, I understand. I will open a feature request for it. We will see what could be done in this area. Thank you for your feedback. :-)

2017-05-31, 17:56:13
Reply #100

sprayer

• Active Users
    • View Profile
are you planning to add color fringe effect?

2017-05-31, 18:14:34
Reply #101

denisgo22

• Active Users
    • View Profile
OK, I understand. I will open a feature request for it. We will see what could be done in this area. Thank you for your feedback. :-)
Thanks very match:)

2017-06-01, 10:28:56
Reply #102

mike288

• Active Users
  • Michal 'Mike' Wirth
    • View Profile
are you planning to add color fringe effect?
Hi, this is not planned right now. I will open a request for that ...

2017-06-01, 17:58:38
Reply #103

sprayer

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi, this is not planned right now. I will open a request for that ...
Hi, thanks, this would be great as it makes almost useless arionfx for me

2017-06-02, 09:09:03
Reply #104

johan belmans

• Primary Certified Instructor
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
    • belly.be
Hi,
would it be possible to implement the compare feature (Something like RAM player) of the the history tab of the VFB into CIE?