Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Daily Builds

Corona Renderer 7 for 3ds Max - Daily Builds Discussion

<< < (3/125) > >>

Jvincentrs4:
I rather have the new materials new tone mapping and realism. There was some big pushes made by the new vray eevee is getting better and better and new unreal. Corona team I support
how its going lets see those big changes. Clippers can come later. I know those are not direct one to tone comparison of engines just my point is they are making some big leaps and i think
and hope corona does this in V7.

shortcirkuit:
Hi Devs

I saw the roadmap and one of the items there spiked my interest, its the:
"Big release focused on significantly improving workflow and realism' - any chance you can elaborate on this?  keen to understand what is broadly behind this (and excited too)

LuckyFox:

--- Quote from: shortcirkuit on 2020-09-29, 01:05:28 ---Hi Devs

I saw the roadmap and one of the items there spiked my interest, its the:
"Big release focused on significantly improving workflow and realism' - any chance you can elaborate on this?  keen to understand what is broadly behind this (and excited too)

--- End quote ---
You can read what is behind this just under it: new color picker, tonemapping rework, PBR additions, etc. which makes it a bigger(more impact) release, in respect to v2,v3 and v5.
There is also a blogpost about what's to come: https://blog.corona-renderer.com/behind-the-scenes-what-now-after-corona-renderer-6/

maru:
If you check the older roadmap items, you will see that each release has a description like that, e.g. "big release", "small release", "new features", "QOL improvements", etc. It's mostly to explain whether this release will be mostly bugfixing-focused, or containing new features and improvements.

draxdamax:
Hi
I am posting although I am using the hotfix 1 which I guess is the daily build from 16.09 or almost the same.

Is the DR rendering problematic again?
I am getting some stange unhalted exceptions and freezing of the 3dsmax.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version