Author Topic: Urgent. Luminance difference between frames in animation  (Read 1017 times)

2022-01-11, 17:17:38

Erik1974

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I am rendering an animation for the fist time with Corona (vray user before).

The problem i am facing is that between frames the light is different. See the attached image and settings. Am i doing something wrong here? I tried a small test last year with an existing 3d scene and this didn't happen then. I did update to Corona 7 in the meantime.

EDIT: the examples are in really low res for testing purposes but it shows the problem.

2022-01-11, 17:27:00
Reply #1

dj_buckley

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Can you try it without the 'Adaptive Light Solver' ticked?

2022-01-11, 17:29:30
Reply #2

Erik1974

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Ok so i posted a bit too soon i see. When i remove the direct visibilty, reflection and refraction override the problem is gone? Is there something you can't/shouldn't do with those slots? There is no HDRI in there just a (large)jpg.

2022-01-11, 17:50:59
Reply #3

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Can you see if the same thing happens if you disable the UHD Cache as the secondary solver in the Performance tab? (just set both the primary and secondary solver to Path Tracing)
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2022-01-11, 18:02:38
Reply #4

Erik1974

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hm, now i am really confused. With path tracing the light is correct but the render times increase a lot. So i switched back to UHD to see the difference in speed and now the frames also render without a lighting difference. I checked the overrides as before. I have a jpg with corona colorcorrect  in al 3 slots. Unchecking them solved the problem but going to path tracing and back to UHD also solved the problem?