Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Feature Requests

The most wanted feature?

<< < (211/231) > >>

TomG:
Pattern should be very good at adding fuzzy hairs, without taking up too much resources (since the source geometry is only loaded once), if you don't want to wait :)

lupaz:

--- Quote from: TomG on 2022-10-03, 17:00:55 ---Pattern should be very good at adding fuzzy hairs, without taking up too much resources (since the source geometry is only loaded once), if you don't want to wait :)

--- End quote ---
In many cases, yes. I was thinking about cases like the attached, when pattern wouldn't really work well and you need to use hair and fur; I always end up wishing you could add more tiny hair to each strand to make it look more fuzzy. Although an opacity map could work too. I don't know. Just saying.
Otherwise, I'm not sure what a dedicated fabric shader would be for.

Jpjapers:

--- Quote from: Jpjapers on 2022-07-21, 19:01:51 ---If possible could we see a 'Improved volumetrics' option?
Specifically render speed and previewing in IR as well as being able to render volumetrics from within a volume.

--- End quote ---

Just wanting to bump this to see if it could be added to the poll?

Basshunter:

--- Quote from: Jpjapers on 2022-10-23, 00:50:17 ---
--- Quote from: Jpjapers on 2022-07-21, 19:01:51 ---If possible could we see a 'Improved volumetrics' option?
Specifically render speed and previewing in IR as well as being able to render volumetrics from within a volume.

--- End quote ---

Just wanting to bump this to see if it could be added to the poll?

--- End quote ---
I would definitely vote this as #2 after GPU hybrid rendering.
Volumetric and stage lights are the main elements of most of my projects.

John.McWaters:
GPU/Hybrid Rendering!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version