Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Feature Requests

The most wanted feature?

<< < (210/231) > >>

Jpjapers:

--- Quote from: Ondra on 2022-08-05, 11:04:18 ---
When adopting, the second team has the benefit of seeing what worked out and what did not, and adjusting it accordingly.

--- End quote ---

I like this. I guess it makes sense for Corona implementation to often come second when youre looking for the streamlined approach then.

Just putting it out there...Its been seven years since the first post (that i can see) asking for the IR window size to be lockable. It was said at the time (2015) by Maru that it was already planned.
It irritates me and causes me to lose time on a daily basis waiting for a previously clean IR window to re-render itself after moving the window and having it undock itself and resize.

Can we PLEASE get this much needed feature in V9? At this point it has to be the most posted feature request on these forums.

lupaz:
Just a suggestion: use the in-viewport version of IR + 2D zoom/pan

Much better than dealing with a vfb.

Ondra:
Reset for new release cycle, implemented features removed from the poll ;)

alexyork:
Oof, wish I could vote for more than 3... ! :)

lupaz:
For this "New and better frame buffer", I hope it means being able to see albedo in the docked version, and to retain the rendered image when stopping IR :)

EDIT: and for this "Dedicated fabrics shader" it would be great to see some kind of fuzzy hair effect, longer hair than just a falloff effect of the current shader, something that is currently very hard to achieve without taking too much in resources.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version