Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Resolved Bugs

Corona Tonemapping error

(1/2) > >>

m.krajewski@dotdesignstud:
Hi,

I have the same problem that some people already reported- When i open CXR file it sometimes looses all the tonemapping data and i cant load the settings from  a file.
Recently i started to get the same error inside 3ds max 2021. Sometimes it just resets my tonemapping data inside VFB. If this happens i must close and open a new instance of 3ds max. Otherwise i am stuck.
It happens a lot more often if i open an another cxr file in image editor. Fifth or sixth is almost guarantee of tonemapping error.
I have a lot of ram free (20GB+)while those erorrs occurs.

Mike

maru:
Hi, can you please try with the newest daily build? https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?topic=36810.0

m.krajewski@dotdesignstud:
Hell,

I try not to touch the daily builds. We have a very demanding pipeline so we can't use those.

Best,
Mike

TomG:
Do note that at this stage the daily builds are just "8 hotfix 1" - there are no new features that can cause problems etc. This means if you would normally install a hotfix, e.g. to fix a problem such as this one, then this should be pretty much as safe as that. Just in case that makes a difference for you.

maru:
In that case, I can see two options here:
1) Installing the daily build, trying just to reproduce this specific issue, uninstalling the daily build and switching back to V8
or
2) Waiting for the official V8 Hotfix 1 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version