Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Resolved Bugs

DR Server still doesn't work properly - Freeze

<< < (2/3) > >>

Dionysios.TS:
Thanks! :)

Dionysios.TS:
I am back on this, DR Server issues are not in the fixed list yet. I don't know how much time is missing till the pubblish of the final 8 Release but do you guys have any programs on it?
I am glad about all the added new stuff but I am a bit worried to get a new 8 Final Release were it works fine in Standalone while the DR system is still blocked.

Secondly, we've discussed it a few weeks ago, I am aware that a beta release brings it's risks, but how we're going to test it if we are not able to work with the basic tools which should be work before we add new features? We are stuck at the Daily Build Aug 10 2021 which is the only one and last one where the DR works fine, all the newer ones were a mess in DR. So, me personally I have no possibility to test the new features and no possibility to beta test yet.

I don't know how all the other people here are able to.

Thanks

rowmanns:
Hi,

I understand your frustration here. We are working on a fix for it and hope to have this fixed for the upcoming builds, we had to prioritise getting the new features implemented before switching our focus to bugfixing.

I hope this info is useful and I'll let you know when I have some more information :)

Thanks,

Rowan

Dionysios.TS:

--- Quote from: rowmanns on 2022-02-24, 11:11:08 ---Hi,

I understand your frustration here. We are working on a fix for it and hope to have this fixed for the upcoming builds, we had to prioritise getting the new features implemented before switching our focus to bugfixing.

I hope this info is useful and I'll let you know when I have some more information :)

Thanks,

Rowan

--- End quote ---

Thanks a lot Rowan! Good to know you still confirm that you're working on this.

Is not a frustation of not using the daily builds now but a fear to get a Final Release with a buggy DR. After all the hard work you guys are doing now, would be a shame to get a DR system not working as it should.

Take care!

rowmanns:
Hey,

Finally this one is fixed. Please grab the build from here: https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?topic=33839.msg195869#msg195869

Let me know if you run into any issues.

Rowan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version