Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Feature Requests

All viewport mode interactive rendering feature requests

<< < (9/10) > >>

NicolasC:
Morning all :)

I jump in this thread for something that has been mentioned in the past: being able to navigate directly in IPR view ... is it still planned somehow ?

Apart that, my list of priorities would be:

- pause/restart
- regions handling

On a side note, I want to say I love using 2d Pan/Zoom feature along with IPR, it's really handy !

Regards.

Architex:
Just do add some ideas.

- iR with the ability to resize as we want.
- Better syncronize with tone mapping parameters and corona camera mod.
- faster glare and bloom response.
- poligonal render selection.

Kalopsia:
This might be a problem with Autodesk and 3dsMAX when using 4K monitors, but there could certanly be a workaround.

The IR takes into account the System scalling applyed in Windows. So when working on a 4K monitor and using a 150% scalling, you end up with a 2032x1355 px window size that is being scaled to fill a 4K monitor. This is certanly not a good idea. Corona should just get it's IR resolution directly from Windows with no scaling, so it uses the native resolution of the monitor.

This might be a problem when you want to get the right scaling for the UI but that could be fixed if the IR resolution just works like in VRAY

It's not a big deal form me, becaus I don't use IR that much but it certanly is a problem. BTW this also happens when working on a 2K monitor and scaling it's resolution, so any monitor you scale will not give you a native image size and it will we magnified to fit your window.

arqing:
Hi.
I don't think that Elements are really a need for IR. We can see them on the VFB already, that's enough.
Less is more.

alexyork:

--- Quote from: arqing on 2022-12-14, 19:27:30 ---Hi.
I don't think that Elements are really a need for IR. We can see them on the VFB already, that's enough.
Less is more.

--- End quote ---

Sorry, disagree fully. I spend almost all my time in IR all day long, docked in a viewport. Having some small dropdown in that viewport to quickly switch between elements would be a huge time-saver. Sometimes more is more :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version