Author Topic: [ARCHIVE] Pre-1.0 Daily builds  (Read 156913 times)

2015-02-28, 15:57:35
Reply #1065

nehale

• Active Users
    • View Profile
So does a paying customer automatically get access to the daily builds or we have to specially apply for it again
I had a girlfriend once.....her name was Vray

2015-02-28, 17:11:28
Reply #1066

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
you have the access automatically, just download from dropbox and overwrite the files, like in old times. The 1.0 activation will work. In the future the daily builds download will be incorporated in the customer zone portion of our website
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2015-02-28, 17:41:24
Reply #1067

Stan_But

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • https://www.behance.net/archdizs
ok, lets try first daily build after the release.

Changelog:
- Changed the VFB sidebar to be on by default
- Possibly fixed some of the hangups on scene parsing. Testing will be necessary to see if there are still any problems left

Parsing is excellent now! Thanks!
About VFB sidebar to be on by default I don't sure it necessary. Especially while cameramod blocks interactive exposure

2015-02-28, 17:50:35
Reply #1068

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
if you close it once, then you wont have to see it for the rest of your life ;). But we have agreed that it is better to show it to new users by default.
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2015-02-28, 18:22:21
Reply #1069

twoheads

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I don't know why but somehow I can't see the spinners in virtual frame buffer window. I can only type desired values manually. I don't think it's  a bug and I can surely live with that but would be nice to know your opinion.

thanks

2015-02-28, 18:45:12
Reply #1070

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
you have resized windows fonts. It is currently a known bug waiting to be fixed.

BTW: It is funny that people reported this only after releasing 1.0, even though older versions had to be doing it too ;)

2015-02-28, 18:53:50
Reply #1071

twoheads

• Active Users
    • View Profile
you have resized windows fonts. It is currently a known bug waiting to be fixed.

BTW: It is funny that people reported this only after releasing 1.0, even though older versions had to be doing it too ;)

I admit it's not a new thing and it has appeared on older versions but I really can't tell you why I report this right now....funny coincidence :)