Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Corona Goodies - User Contributions

Panorama Exporter

<< < (3/19) > >>

racoonart:

--- Quote from: benjamincillo on 2014-06-25, 18:15:33 ---If I use the script with default values, it request for a "jpg" file...which I suppossed it has to be already in 360° Panorama format... :S
If I choose get from VFB it only takes current image, but it doesnt convert such image in 360°, the final result is black html page

--- End quote ---
Yes - you need a 360°x180° image.
The html file is black if you test it on your machine and your browser forbids running javascript locally (Chrome and IE). Firefox works fine. If you load it up to a webserver all browsers should display it properly.

--- Quote from: benjamincillo on 2014-06-25, 18:15:33 ---How do you set how many images are going to be taken? (..."or grabs the image directly from CoronaVfb and generates 3 or 4 files (depends on your settings...")

--- End quote ---
It's only 1 image, it's not working like the max internal panorama exporter. It doesn't render several pictures and stitches them together. You need to render a full spherical camera view first (with the new spherical camera mode in corona, still only daily builds I guess)

--- Quote from: benjamincillo on 2014-06-25, 18:15:33 ---Ps. I've also noticed first time I use the script on a empty scene it creates a camera, but everytime It try to use it on an existing scene it doesnt work
I'm using A6 + Max 2014

--- End quote ---
I tested it here and it didn't create a camera. It would be quite funny too because there is no code for doing such a thing in the script ;)

benjamincillo:
Thanks for your help

So, there is no way to create a single jpg file in 360° without using A7?
...it's a shame.

ukajali:

--- Quote from: DeadClown on 2014-06-25, 18:35:55 ---
The html file is black if you test it on your machine and your browser forbids running javascript locally (Chrome and IE). Firefox works fine. If you load it up to a webserver all browsers should display it properly.

--- End quote ---

ah...thanks for the pointer, didn't know that :)

racoonart:

--- Quote from: benjamincillo on 2014-06-25, 19:09:24 ---So, there is no way to create a single jpg file in 360° without using A7?
...it's a shame.

--- End quote ---
It's less than a week to A7 ;)

--- Quote from: ukajali on 2014-06-25, 19:14:16 ---ah...thanks for the pointer, didn't know that :)

--- End quote ---
I'm not sure if my explanation is exact, but that's how I interpreted the black pages ;)

benjamincillo:

It's less than a week to A7 ;)
[/quote]

yeeeiiiii :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version