Author Topic: Daily Builds 1.6  (Read 133580 times)

2016-11-25, 14:35:31
Reply #180

ktulu

• Active Users
    • View Profile
CoronaMix + bump... ;)

Does it work with displacement too?

2016-11-25, 15:41:25
Reply #181

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
it always worked with displacement, now it works with bump as well ;)
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2016-11-25, 15:57:10
Reply #182

ktulu

• Active Users
    • View Profile
it always worked with displacement, now it works with bump as well ;)
Right, got this mixed up - for a second I thought it was CoronaLayeredMaterial which currently takes both displacement and bump from the base layer.

2016-12-01, 17:01:35
Reply #183

lacilaci

• Active Users
    • View Profile
daily 2016_12_01 with max 2017:

Curve editor window stays open when I close corona VFB (have to close curve editor separately);
Adjusting curves is "laggy" (I'd rather have the update done after I stop moving points in the editor);

When closing and reopening scene (with curves enabled) the reopened scene shows curves unchecked in VFB (even though they are actually applied)

And curve editor is always on top (overlays chrome for example, when chrome is active)

I had no issues with IR responsivity with 1.5, but in this build it I almost cannot move objects or camera while IR is running...

« Last Edit: 2016-12-01, 17:06:15 by lacilaci »

2016-12-01, 19:13:46
Reply #184

Ryuu

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Michal
    • View Profile
Could you please report these problems either on Mantis or in the bug reporting section of the forum? That way you'll be informed when and how this gets resolved.

2016-12-01, 20:09:39
Reply #185

lacilaci

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Could you please report these problems either on Mantis or in the bug reporting section of the forum? That way you'll be informed when and how this gets resolved.

Done

2016-12-02, 12:49:40
Reply #186

Flavius

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi guys,

I've installed the latest daily, (1st of december) and :

1. VFB seems less responsive, even in my epic test scene (teapot, plane, corona sun) panning has some sort of freezes.
2. Holding on the EV slider little arrows, and dragging is lagging (has freezes) as well. Even typing different values takes longer to calculate.

I haven't investigated more because I have a project running and I've quickly reverted back to 1.5 hotfix and I can confirm no lagging and no freezes.
« Last Edit: 2016-12-02, 12:59:09 by Flavius »

2016-12-02, 14:03:38
Reply #187

rozpustelnik

• Active Users
    • View Profile
There is a glitch in Corona Frame Buffer LUT in Post tab. Selecting the proper lut from the rollout is impossible if its not on the top of the list (about 40 profiles). Everything that is further down cannot be accesed (there is no vertical slider and scrolling doesn't work) because is off the screen. 3ds max 2015.

2016-12-02, 14:37:11
Reply #188

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Hi guys,

1. VFB seems less responsive, even in my epic test scene (teapot, plane, corona sun) panning has some sort of freezes.
2. Holding on the EV slider little arrows, and dragging is lagging (has freezes) as well. Even typing different values takes longer to calculate.

I haven't investigated more because I have a project running and I've quickly reverted back to 1.5 hotfix and I can confirm no lagging and no freezes.

Are you by any chance using physical camera and interactive rendering?
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2016-12-02, 15:14:38
Reply #189

pokoy

• Active Users
    • View Profile
...or a standard camera with CoronaCamMod on top, because this one is super slow for me, too. I hope this gets resolved, it's very tedious to switch cameras or disable modifiers only for IR.

2016-12-02, 15:25:42
Reply #190

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Actually I thought that applying a CoronaCameraMod to a physical camera is a solution to this slowdown. o_0
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2016-12-02, 16:11:05
Reply #191

pokoy

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Actually I thought that applying a CoronaCameraMod to a physical camera is a solution to this slowdown. o_0
For me, the modifier started to trigger the same slowdown beginning with 1.4 or later. I've mentioned it a few times here in this thread.

2016-12-02, 21:24:26
Reply #192

Flavius

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi guys,

Hey Maru,

No, I was in perspective. I wanted to see the new Triplanar map, so I didn't put any kind of camera, and neither I have tried to see how it behaves from it. But 1.5 is smooth as butter.

2016-12-02, 23:35:00
Reply #193

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
Even when not rendering VFB response in latest build is much worse. Simply dragging exposure spinner gives jerky and very unpleasing to eyes change in exposure (curves, lut, B&G, all are turned off).
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2016-12-04, 22:30:49
Reply #194

AM_visualization

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • amvisualization

Today I have a strange thing happened with the decimal separator, after i chose a coronaroundegde in the material editor the decimal separator is change from point to comma.....
someone has had a similar issue?

thanks
Fat biker bounce better