Author Topic: Corona lights not emitting?  (Read 4470 times)

2015-01-12, 16:47:33

Jpjapers

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi, im having trouble. i have an interior scene. i have a rectangular light and a sun/sky system in place. i have a few lamps in the scene that im trying to use corona lights inside. however they arent emitting any light whatsoever. the sun and rectangular light are the only lights working in the scene. Am i missing something obvious?
Thanks
Jack

2015-01-12, 17:04:53
Reply #1

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Can you post some screenshots or renders? It's hard to imagine. You rectangular light that IS working is Corona Light object? The lights that are not working are Corona Light objects? Is there some difference between them? Maybe they are facing wrong direction or the light is blocked by something?
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2015-01-12, 17:45:29
Reply #2

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
Are you sure it's not light intensity and exposure thing? If you take a lightbulb that perfectly lit a whole room at night and bring it outside at noon, it'll "not emit" light too, you know ;]
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2015-01-12, 19:08:10
Reply #3

borisquezadaa

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Corona for c4d?
What i do with Corona My Corona post of random stuff rendering
WARNING: English.dll still loading...

2015-01-13, 12:37:00
Reply #4

Jpjapers

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I fixed the issue. I had the lights on the wrong units. Brainfart! I also realised its much harder to achieve a good balance for bright interior lighting and bright outdoor lighting.
Jack