Author Topic: Noise Issue  (Read 1861 times)

2020-12-28, 10:16:29

Amr_mamdoh

• Users
    • View Profile
Hi there , I have had this problem for a long long time now and I have searched a lot for a solution but nothing worked ,, these white dots always appear in random areas in my renders specially the parts that are exposed to light as you can see (Capture.JPG).
Here are some data to clear the problem more.
Sun intensity = 1
Sun size = 4
Sky=Corona sky
I am using Light mix with the attached values (1.JPG).
I add render elements with the denoise box marked, will attach that too (2.JPG).
and of course I am using corona denoiser , My noise level limit is 8% (nothing changes if its less , only takes more time ) but its not helping with that issue...
If anyone have had that problem before or have a solution for this issue I will appreciate it sooo much.

2020-12-28, 11:05:32
Reply #1

marchik

• Active Users
    • View Profile
It is not very good idea to increase intensity of lightmix elements higher than probably 3-5x, just increase intensity of coronasky map itself
and from my point of view the optimal noiselvl is around 3-4%
« Last Edit: 2020-12-28, 11:09:43 by marchik »

2020-12-28, 11:38:47
Reply #2

Amr_mamdoh

• Users
    • View Profile
Its a good tip man , thanks , but it doesn't solve the problem unfortunately..

2020-12-28, 13:06:36
Reply #3

marchik

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Its a good tip man , thanks , but it doesn't solve the problem unfortunately..
so you trying to say that without lightmix - in beauty pass only (or with lightmix default 1.0 values) u have this noise too, even after rendering to 3% of noise?

2020-12-28, 13:46:35
Reply #4

Amr_mamdoh

• Users
    • View Profile
Yes , I think its related to the materials , whenever I use corona material library this happens , and I don't know why m maybe the files are damaged.

2020-12-28, 14:07:57
Reply #5

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
It is highly unlikely that the issue is caused by materials from official Corona library. Most of those materials are very simple, just some maps plugged into Corona material, no complex shader setup from countless nodes, besides those materials are tested in production by many users already. Most likely the issue is in your scene itself. Maybe it's incorrect setup, wrong lighting, or even issues with geometry. I would suggest you to open the support ticket and provide the scene for investigation. Just be aware that support is very limited for Holiday season and maybe some short period after it's over, so don't expect quick turnaround.

https://coronarenderer.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2020-12-30, 19:47:17
Reply #6

Amr_mamdoh

• Users
    • View Profile
Thanks a lot man , appreciate your help.