Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
[Max] I need help! / Re: Stone roof
« Last post by dj_buckley on Today at 16:00:08 »
ok, it could work, but I noticed that on the edges of the roof it would leave a void in the pattern...also I can't rotate, move, scale or overlap the tiles. 
Instead another system to have more control and be able to place more types of stones (being very random even if similar) and above all to be able to cut without leaving holes on the edges?

Have you looked at Railclone?
Gallery / Re: Interior warm Loft - CGI
« Last post by Romuald on Today at 15:56:07 »
This is the new Bioethanol by Focus: Air of Freedom.
Hanging the fireplace on a mezzanine was one of their requests to show that there is no longer a need for ventilation.
[Max] I need help! / Re: Stone roof
« Last post by Drago991 on Today at 15:55:46 »
ok, it could work, but I noticed that on the edges of the roof it would leave a void in the pattern...also I can't rotate, move, scale or overlap the tiles. 
Instead another system to have more control and be able to place more types of stones (being very random even if similar) and above all to be able to cut without leaving holes on the edges?
Gallery / Re: Interior warm Loft - CGI
« Last post by romullus on Today at 15:19:30 »
I wonder where the fireplace vent goes?
Hardware / Re: Help with building a new computer
« Last post by Mortimer on Today at 15:08:52 »
Any help?
It seems to be working if you switch mapping to "explicit map channel".
[Max] Bug Reporting / Re: Corona Sun getting detached from target
« Last post by maru on Today at 14:45:36 »
I also have this issue a lot. It's a big problem if I want to submit my file to network rendering (Backburner), since I cannot fix it before it renders (because the targets is always detached when the file is opened.)

Hi, please check my message above yours. :)
Hardware / Re: Threadripper issues
« Last post by maru on Today at 14:43:16 »
Hey guys, can you please share some test scenes with us? We could take measurements on our hardware.
You can submit a new support ticket and upload huge scenes here: https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

We will be sure to share our findings once we know anything.
You can render your scene with a mask (render element) where the ceiling will be a single color (for example pure white or pure red). Then you can just select that mask in Photoshop and fill it with a color.
If that's not what you are looking for, maybe you could explain what exactly you would like to achieve. Then others may be able to help you with a specific workflow.
General CG Discussion / Re: set up for print
« Last post by maru on Today at 14:33:44 »
I don't think this is something that can be covered with a single forum post, or even ten. :)
Maybe you could explain what exact print this is going to be (what print method, size, etc). And maybe you have some specific questions or you are running into specific issues? It would probably be easier for anyone to reply to a specific issue or question than to just share all their knowledge on this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10