Author Topic: /render elements only/ via backburner or deadline managers  (Read 2286 times)

2016-02-28, 23:01:56

denisgo22

• Active Users
    • View Profile
while working on a animation, I was faced with the impossibility of render sequences /only elements/ via backburner or deadline in Corona render/
In vray it's simply fast with deselecting options for /Direct,reflection,refraction,lights,glossy and etc. options for render image/
Of course this problem can be solved with the help of string options in devel/debug mode, but for example, with CMasking_Mask it's not working///
whether it is possible to solve this problem in the future in simply friendly user mode???
« Last Edit: 2016-02-28, 23:14:04 by denisgo22 »

2016-03-03, 20:26:36
Reply #1

juang3d

• Active Users
    • View Profile
EDIT: Sorry, didn't notice you already knew about string options, forget my answer here...

Cheers.
« Last Edit: 2016-03-03, 21:54:07 by juang3d »

2016-03-04, 10:24:05
Reply #2

Frood

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Rakete GmbH
The button is a button right now and not a checkbox to avoid user errors, there have been already discussions about it. But as far as I remember the last one was before the warning/error message system was implemented. So maybe it could get a checkbox + warning?

To ease your pain you could have the string option commented out in the Max startup scene (or templates - depending on your max version/workflow) so you just need to uncomment it when you (finally) need it.

Good Luck

Never underestimate the power of a well placed level one spell.

2016-08-22, 19:52:28
Reply #3

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
done
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)