Author Topic: Apoco77 House  (Read 44588 times)

2016-08-29, 17:33:59

zuliban

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Here is my latest personal work, it’s been a while since i post something new i created everything from scratch .
I Hope you don’t mind so many images but i put a lot of effort in modeling every detail and texture that i wanted more renders to show these details.

i want to add a thank you for all the nice comments on the wip they really motivated me to finish this work.

The software i used.

modeling : 3ds max polymodeling zbrush for details
texturing : photoshop around 90% usage and substance painter
render: corona beer
postproduction: nuke

I also want to say i created both a facebook account and a behance to go on with the modern times if you would like to see my current work , past work and wips ect.

Behance account : www.behance.net/zuliban
facebook Account : www.facebook.com/zuliban

Some people asked me about the models from this scene i created a turbosquid account if anyone is interested to buy them, i will keep adding more in the following days since i just posted this scene i have just started uploading them.

Hope you like it !

turbosquid : Turbosquid

2016-08-29, 17:56:45
Reply #1

Ricky Johnson

• Active Users
    • View Profile
It's really pleasing to see such an incredible level of attention to detail and then have that reinforced by some very impressive compositions as well. I love the colours in the outdoor courtyard area. Amazing really!

I'd have thought if you reduced the amount of images it might come across as more striking overall but can understand why you've included them all after your efforts!
I think on a forum like this people are interested in the working details of things after all, so why not.

2016-08-29, 17:59:22
Reply #2

johan belmans

• Primary Certified Instructor
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
    • belly.be

2016-08-29, 19:12:24
Reply #3

denisgo22

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Very impressive///
But I assume that the customer was required only the four images of overall views:)
This raises the question---for what so much work???:)
« Last Edit: 2016-08-29, 19:22:28 by denisgo22 »

2016-08-29, 19:15:00
Reply #4

Adanmq

• Primary Certified Instructor
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
    • 3D Collective
One of those works. :O
Congratulations your work it´s amaizing i still remember the first work from you back on 2004-2006. ;)

2016-08-29, 20:29:08
Reply #5

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
I have one question only: Nikon or Canon? ;]
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2016-08-29, 21:09:58
Reply #6

JakubCech

• Active Users
  • jakubcech.net
    • View Profile
    • jakubcech
Jesus this has blown my head off, incredible! :) Totally love it, what about "making of" for corona blog??

2016-08-29, 22:13:37
Reply #7

steyin

• Active Users
  • BALLS
    • View Profile
    • Instagram Page

2016-08-30, 00:15:32
Reply #8

burnin

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank you :)

2016-08-30, 07:56:54
Reply #9

alberto_royo

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Awesome, great job, I can not even imagine working hours ... Congrats!!

2016-08-30, 08:00:24
Reply #10

Anjo

• Active Users
    • View Profile
great.................

2016-08-30, 08:20:41
Reply #11

dartofang

• Active Users
  • @archviztutorial
    • View Profile
this is the most realistic interior renders ive ever seen in my entire life... all those shaders are spot on. are you planning to make an animation for this space?

2016-08-30, 09:01:54
Reply #12

dia

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Like the work you put on this . The shaders looking great but for my taste its to dirty . I think the models could have been less (but not totally free from it) dirty for more realism .
For the main camera angels i hade wished more details like more things in the room.
Nothing to say about your skills though when it  comes to texturing and modelling its more than great.

/DIA

2016-08-30, 11:28:29
Reply #13

Patrickm

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Wow! Fantastic work!!

2016-08-30, 11:56:58
Reply #14

Fritzlachatte

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Oh damn!
It looks so stunning and jumped that far into the "uncanny valley", that it it becomes hard to start 3ds Max again, because I feel so ashamed, about the case, that my shaders would take decades to reach such a perfection. 100+ pictures and every picture is a pleasure. The only thing ( a question of taste) what dia already wrote, less scratches, dirt and abrasion might be more. I have a lot of chrome faucets and mountings and after 10 years they don´t look that rotten. Especially your oven looks somehow smeary and the users definetly shouldn´t use the green side of the sponge for polishing stainless steel. 

But overall that gives your pictures a "Scarpa-" and "Louis Kahn- imprint" which I was missing in Bertrand Benoits latest pictures. ( and I love his work aswell)