Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Daily Builds

CoronaPattern playground!

<< < (28/33) > >>

shortcirkuit:
From what happened to me - i think the scale of which it scatters was WAY too small - causing a blockage in IR..... if you use the tiling feature and adjust it accordingly it should fix it up. 

--- Quote from: user116 on 2022-11-07, 11:06:21 ---Experienced the same situation.

Was trying to pattern some fibers object (created from splines) on a chair. IR was pretty much unusable.

--- End quote ---

Aram Avetisyan:

--- Quote from: shortcirkuit on 2022-11-07, 12:24:01 ---From what happened to me - i think the scale of which it scatters was WAY too small - causing a blockage in IR..... if you use the tiling feature and adjust it accordingly it should fix it up. 

--- End quote ---

Can you please share a scene and steps on how to reproduce the slowdown, and if reproduced on our end, it will be reported.

JGallagher:
I've never been so stress-free when the designers want to see multiple cladding options. Corona Pattern is making my job almost too easy!

Juraj:
Very cool! Is it just me or does it look like it affects smoothing groups? Looks like it smoothes the overall surface despite your projection plane being flat?

romullus:
Just tested - smoothing groups are respected on both, the base and the pattern node objects.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version