Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Daily Builds

Chaos Corona 9 for 3ds Max - Daily Builds Discussion

<< < (38/39) > >>

danio1011:
Is there a way to make the docked viewport IR show lightmix?  Right now it seems to default to Beauty and I can't find a way to change it.  Could have sworn it used to goto LM before switching to these recent DBs but maybe I'm misremembering...

Thanks!
Daniel

maru:

--- Quote from: danio1011 on 2022-10-14, 17:14:09 ---Is there a way to make the docked viewport IR show lightmix?  Right now it seems to default to Beauty and I can't find a way to change it.  Could have sworn it used to goto LM before switching to these recent DBs but maybe I'm misremembering...

--- End quote ---

Sorry, but this is not possible. It's a very popular feature request though. :)

Basshunter:
High Quality Denoising is taking wayyyyy more than in any other version that I can remember? Almost a min for the last image I generated.

Did you make any change to the denoiser?

TomG:
Nope, no changes to the denoiser.

romullus:

--- Quote from: Basshunter on 2022-10-14, 19:59:26 ---High Quality Denoising is taking wayyyyy more than in any other version that I can remember? Almost a min for the last image I generated.

Did you make any change to the denoiser?

--- End quote ---

Make sure you're comparing denoising of similar resolution images and equal amount of render elements, such things can easily slip from one's attention, but may have major impact on denoising time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version