Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Daily Builds

Chaos Corona 9 for 3ds Max - Daily Builds Discussion

<< < (37/39) > >>

maru:

--- Quote from: aaouviz on 2022-10-12, 19:44:06 ---Installed RC4 and instantly got a weird bug. After every save of any file Max would crash. I'd get the error which asks to attempt to save a backup.

Reverted back to RC3 and the problem does not persist.

Max 2023.1, Windows 10. Corona RC4

--- End quote ---

This is now logged and we are investigating with top priority.

rowmanns:

--- Quote from: Basshunter on 2022-10-12, 20:58:30 ---Didn't know a R4 had been released. I guess the Corona Bitmap issue could not be fixed, right? :C

--- End quote ---
Hi,

It was caused by the out of core textures and right now we still didn't manage to reproduce it consistently in the office, so the safest option is to have it switched off by default in v9.

We will switch it back on in the v10 daily builds and be sure to have it working 100% in the future.

Cheers,

Rowan

Jacinto Monteiro:

--- Quote from: rowmanns on 2022-10-12, 15:29:29 ---Hey!

Clouds weren't in that daily build, they were introduced later.

You should install RC3 :)

You can find it here:
https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?topic=36810.msg204365#msg204365

Rowan

--- End quote ---

Thanks so much for the help!

Working fine now. Lovely!

Just my 2cents. Corona Sun doesnt seem to be affecting clouds volume light and shadows. What i mean is that if i only increase/decrease sun light intensity, the clouds seem to look the same.

aaouviz:

--- Quote from: Jacinto Monteiro on 2022-10-13, 12:23:11 ---
--- Quote from: rowmanns on 2022-10-12, 15:29:29 ---Hey!

Clouds weren't in that daily build, they were introduced later.

You should install RC3 :)

You can find it here:
https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?topic=36810.msg204365#msg204365

Rowan

--- End quote ---

Thanks so much for the help!

Working fine now. Lovely!

Just my 2cents. Corona Sun doesnt seem to be affecting clouds volume light and shadows. What i mean is that if i only increase/decrease sun light intensity, the clouds seem to look the same.

--- End quote ---

Set your sun setting to 'automatic' in the environment texture settings. This should fix it

Basshunter:

--- Quote from: rowmanns on 2022-10-13, 11:52:59 ---
--- Quote from: Basshunter on 2022-10-12, 20:58:30 ---Didn't know a R4 had been released. I guess the Corona Bitmap issue could not be fixed, right? :C

--- End quote ---
Hi,

It was caused by the out of core textures and right now we still didn't manage to reproduce it consistently in the office, so the safest option is to have it switched off by default in v9.

We will switch it back on in the v10 daily builds and be sure to have it working 100% in the future.

Cheers,

Rowan

--- End quote ---

Did you manage to reproduce it at least once?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version