Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Daily Builds

Chaos Corona 9 for 3ds Max - Daily Builds Discussion

<< < (4/39) > >>

romullus:

--- Quote from: Aram Avetisyan on 2022-07-14, 13:26:22 ---1. Could it be because of viewport clipping, scene units, or the scene being far from origin? Crop box never disappeared for me when zooming in. Can you try with orthographic view and see if zooming very close to crop box make it disappear.

--- End quote ---

We've had discussion with Rowan about this and it seems like it's caused either because of my 3ds Max version, or more likely because specific issues with my OS. Thanks for looking at this nonetheless.

scionik:
Corona VFB won't change Tone Mapping parameters my typing digits and enter, works only by spinners

rowmanns:

--- Quote from: scionik on 2022-07-17, 11:06:10 ---Corona VFB won't change Tone Mapping parameters my typing digits and enter, works only by spinners

--- End quote ---
Hi,

This has already been reported and we are working on a fix. Please see my earlier message for a workaround..

--- Quote from: rowmanns on 2022-07-13, 13:33:12 ---
--- Quote from: marchik on 2022-07-13, 12:01:25 ---In fresh DB I can't enter tonmapping values in VFB using the keyboard (see the attachment), after pressing enter, the values return to their original state, the spinner works as expected

--- End quote ---
Hi,

Thanks for reporting this. It seems to be to do with the , delimter. As a workaround you can change the delimter in Windows to a . and it will function correctly. We hope to have this fixed soon :)

Cheers,

Rowan

(Internal ID=930143568)

--- End quote ---

Cheers,

Rowan

cgiout:
Hello guys, weird thing is happening with hdri map loaded into enviroment slot.
Setting corona bitmap U tiling to -1, the dome appears inverted into the enviroment (the same obviously with the value set to 1).
So corona dome projection and env dome projection are always opposite to each other.

scionik:
Hi, where can I post feedback about Chaos Scatter?
CS losing instanced objects on Max's Batch rendering (CS instances clipped by camera in the option Camera Clipping - Enable Active render camera).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version