Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Daily Builds

Chaos Licensing Feedback/Help

<< < (25/31) > >>

LorenzoS:
hi,
someone know how add 1 node to license server?
I try to use a new computer node added to local lan, but not work,
I can see from workstation the node address but i receive this message after 1 minute:
---------
Slave '192.168.1.41' reported error:
Corona license not found.
The image may come out wrong (e.g. darker or missing objects) because of this.
------------------

thanks

maru:

--- Quote from: LorenzoS on 2022-10-25, 22:16:06 ---hi,
someone know how add 1 node to license server?
I try to use a new computer node added to local lan, but not work,
I can see from workstation the node address but i receive this message after 1 minute:
---------
Slave '192.168.1.41' reported error:
Corona license not found.
The image may come out wrong (e.g. darker or missing objects) because of this.
------------------

thanks

--- End quote ---

Please contact our support at https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

rozpustelnik:
How it is possible that there was an automatic change of my licence type from standard (licence dated from 2016 and unchanged since) to Corona Premium (next billing amount 73.68 euros)? I don't get it.

maru:

--- Quote from: rozpustelnik on 2022-11-04, 08:55:55 ---How it is possible that there was an automatic change of my licence type from standard (licence dated from 2016 and unchanged since) to Corona Premium (next billing amount 73.68 euros)? I don't get it.

--- End quote ---

Hi, you should have received an automated email from Chaos explaining everything. If anything is unclear to you and you need some explanation or help, please contact our support at https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

rozpustelnik:
What about Corona's declaration that no changes will be done to existing licences unless the user wants to? From Corona's blog:
--- Quote ---All existing subscriptions (monthly and yearly) continue without any changes
If you have an active Corona subscription (or start one before the release of Corona 8) then we will not unilaterally change it — so nothing will change for you, unless you explicitly ask us to make a change. Your subscription will continue with the same conditions for as long as you keep it active, and will even include the new additions such as Chaos Scatter, Chaos Cosmos, etc.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version