Author Topic: Corona Renderer 8 for 3ds Max - Daily Builds Discussion  (Read 149518 times)

2022-04-13, 10:58:00
Reply #600

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
For the NVIDIA denoiser question, can you send in the scene via private uploader, and let us know which NVIDIA drivers you are using? (Bear in mind that the NVIDIA Denoiser is developed and updated by NVIDIA and not us ;) And a large part of its functionality is in the NVIDIA driver). Since it is only recommended for fast previews in IR, I'd suggest sticking with the Corona High Quality for finals, or the Intel Denoiser if you must use an AI denoiser, while we take a look at your scene. Thanks!
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2022-04-13, 11:07:04
Reply #601

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
Hi dev.team.
Do you have any plans to add separation RBG channels to Coronabitmap like in uberBismap.osl?
Thanks
Hi,
this is officially not possible as it uses some internal unpublished mechanism
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2022-04-13, 11:41:35
Reply #602

Dionysios.TS

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Evolvia Imaging
For the NVIDIA denoiser question, can you send in the scene via private uploader, and let us know which NVIDIA drivers you are using? (Bear in mind that the NVIDIA Denoiser is developed and updated by NVIDIA and not us ;) And a large part of its functionality is in the NVIDIA driver). Since it is only recommended for fast previews in IR, I'd suggest sticking with the Corona High Quality for finals, or the Intel Denoiser if you must use an AI denoiser, while we take a look at your scene. Thanks!

Thanks for getting back!

I was using the Nvidia Studio Drivers 511.65.
For sending the scene, unfortunately I can't send anything for NDA reasons but I'll try today to replicate the issue on a test scene as well. If I'll have success I'll pass the asset here.
As for the Corona High Quality, yes you're right!

Thanks again,

Dionysios -

2022-04-13, 11:56:23
Reply #603

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks! Out of interest I am on Game Ready 512.15 and haven't seen the issue myself when I try to replicate it, but that might just be differences in scene - however could be worth you trying updated drivers just to see.
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us