Author Topic: bercon tile + multitexture dont always work  (Read 4136 times)

2015-06-18, 18:52:48

arqrenderz

• Active Users
  • https://www.behance.net/Arqrenderz1
    • View Profile
    • arqrenderz
When i use bercon tile + multitexture sometimes it just dont work, the textures wont show , is there any other method that work with corona?(without paid plugins)

THX

2015-06-18, 18:57:58
Reply #1

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
You should conduct more info about it and report it as a bug, i think so.
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2015-06-18, 19:40:49
Reply #2

Nik

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • HQ Details
I use BerconTiles + Multitexture all the time. What version of Multitexture do you have? And what about filtering?

Bercon has some annoying bugs. He doesn't like filtering at all. In Multitexture you need to set Blur to lowest value 0.01 (Filtration None doesn't help) and sometimes you need to click Randomize by Object->Bercon one more time to update.

Too bad that developer doesn't want to update plugin anymore, because as far as I know BerconTiles is only one who can map textures inside tiles and it's UI not from parallel universe (like MightyTiles).

2015-06-18, 21:07:21
Reply #3

arqrenderz

• Active Users
  • https://www.behance.net/Arqrenderz1
    • View Profile
    • arqrenderz
I have the latest version of both bercon and multitexture.
And yes sometimes changing filter options work, but it would be nice if it work 100%

2015-06-18, 22:18:38
Reply #4

Nik

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • HQ Details
I have bad news for you - V-Ray has the same problems. So this is not Corona's issue.
Bercon is too buggy :( For example, try to use it in bump slot with textures in tiles. You need to learn some kind of dark magic to use this plugin.

Textures are not missing, they became blurred when you load new maps in MultiTexture. Maybe it's MultiTexture bug and it doesn't update filtering settings after loading maps.
« Last Edit: 2015-06-18, 22:24:18 by nik684 »