Author Topic: Scandinavian Apartment  (Read 27688 times)

2015-05-13, 10:19:40
Reply #30

michaltimko

• Active Users
  • Coronaut (c)
    • View Profile
each time there is a visual representative.
Today in 2015, it is a favorite of Scandinavian style. it is simply progress of history.
I find those examples from 80's and 90's most unattractive, yet i'd love to be stuck in that era forever. That was a golden age.

Because examples on that image are not representative samples from that era. Most beautiful cars were made in 80s/90s.

Sorry for OT .
Coronaut!(c)2011

Supporting Corona in commercial projects since pre-alpha

2015-05-18, 15:44:46
Reply #31

dusanstevic

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • ArchID
Very nicely done! All renders look great! Even though one of the comments was that scenes are too bright I love how you managed to get even lighting all across the room. Can you comment little on your lighting setup? Did you use fill lights? And for main lighting, did you go with Corona sun/sky or was it lit with hdri?

2015-05-19, 18:11:59
Reply #32

Image Box Studios

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • IMAGE BOX STUDIOS
Very nicely done! All renders look great! Even though one of the comments was that scenes are too bright I love how you managed to get even lighting all across the room. Can you comment little on your lighting setup? Did you use fill lights? And for main lighting, did you go with Corona sun/sky or was it lit with hdri?

HI dusanstevic - Thank you very much for your kind appreciation. well lighting setup is very simple. i used corona sun+sky. i am working on making of this project. i hope, making will realese this week.

2015-05-21, 17:47:11
Reply #33

Image Box Studios

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • IMAGE BOX STUDIOS

2015-06-26, 08:05:16
Reply #34

qdesignstudio

• Users
    • View Profile
Hii... i like your lighting setup in all images ... great job