Author Topic: eroor dr  (Read 2798 times)

2014-07-31, 01:09:15

arqrenderz

• Active Users
  • https://www.behance.net/Arqrenderz1
    • View Profile
    • arqrenderz
hi, im using corona a7 and i was running dr without problems so far, but now dr wont work atached a screen of the error

2014-12-28, 22:26:38
Reply #1

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
DR server was reworked internally. See if the problem remains even with new version
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2015-01-14, 15:46:43
Reply #2

steveph23

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi

I am having the same issue, DR will not work with max 2015 sp3 and lates Corona build.. Its driving me crazy

Any help would be appreciated

Steve
for the love of CG

2015-01-14, 16:17:02
Reply #3

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
Do you have backburner 2015 installed?
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2015-01-14, 16:19:31
Reply #4

steveph23

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Yes I do, I have never used it though.
for the love of CG

2015-01-14, 18:33:06
Reply #5

steveph23

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I have just used backburner for vray 3- no problem. Tried again with Corona and it just wont work. Incredibly frustrating as I cant test DR which renders Corona useless to me at the moment.
for the love of CG

2015-01-17, 17:23:02
Reply #6

FrostKiwi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
DR and backburner are two different things, one for same frame, one for distributing animation frames across multiple nodes.
There may be a rights management problem. While working with Vray DR, I saw similar problems. Vray DR used a service, which defaulted its regestering to the Local service user, which didn't have the rights to do network stuff. I recall having to reconfigure the service to login as my user admin account (altought there was only one to begin with)
Since corona doesn't have a service, maybe check the executables, who they run as, if there are multiple useraccounts? Force admin rights for executables maybe?

Lastly, it's doubtful this is a corona issue.

edit: as a last resort, you can unlock the security rights of the 3dsmax folder, with all it's contents and corona dll's, by adding to the folder the "everyone" user and giving him read and write rights.
« Last Edit: 2015-01-17, 17:27:41 by SairesArt »
I'm 🐥 not 🥝, pls don't eat me ( ;  ;   )