Author Topic: VERANTES FILM  (Read 4619 times)

2018-02-20, 13:15:29

impact design

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • http://impactdesign.co.in/
Hello Coronains,

We are back again with one of our latest project "Verantes" Located at Ahmedabad India. Verantes ( in Greek means Varandas)  is designed and developed for HRG Construction. Client has already developed Images for this project from Some other agency but now they  wanted to Develop Film with Us.
Here is the film Please give your comment and critics as they help us improve a lot.

Thanks
Team IMPACT 3D

For more about our work please visit our page www.impactdesign.co.in

« Last Edit: 2018-02-20, 14:53:31 by impact design »
For our Regular updates Please visit our web
www.impactdesign.co.in

2018-02-20, 16:20:33
Reply #1

Erald

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Stunning smooth animations! Bravo!

2018-02-20, 18:36:53
Reply #2

rampally

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Again Great work...

2018-02-20, 23:06:39
Reply #3

melviso

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Portfoilo
Beautiful animation and lighting. Love the music. Goes with the mood and atmosphere.

Can I ask the name of the music track used?

2018-02-21, 12:05:00
Reply #4

impact design

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank you... @Erald @rampally
www.impactdesign.co.in

2018-02-21, 12:13:54
Reply #5

impact design

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Beautiful animation and lighting. Love the music. Goes with the mood and atmosphere.

Can I ask the name of the music track used?

Thank you very much for your appreciation. Normally We Purchase Music Track From Various Site. For this animation we bought sound from audioblocks. here is music track's link  https://www.audioblocks.com/stock-audio/thai-relaxing-massage-soundtrack.html
www.impactdesign.co.in

2018-02-21, 14:43:30
Reply #6

landgraphic3d

• Users
    • View Profile
Good job, it'sz an amazing film.
How many time on available to render this film by pictures?

2018-02-21, 17:56:10
Reply #7

3DsChobo

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Really nice work work there! The overall image quality is very good! There are only minor things I could criticise about that.
But of course we all know theres a budget and a deadline to hit, and nobody is perfect.

What i would criticise is the storytelling.
It is weird, that you are starting close then take wide shot then going close again.
The viewer has no feeling where he is or how he got there. You could improve that just with a new shot order.
Camera movements could have some more "intention". Its hard to describe and thats just my
personal view but i get the feeling that nice shots are shown just because they are nice. But imho "form follows function"
should be the goal.

Also, and thats subjective too, I think the film is too long. Of course, if the client explicitly asks for that, you are bound to it
but if possible, for the next project you should focus on less scenes and improve the quality even more.

Please don't be discouraged in any way. This film IS real good work. Just think of what you can change next time.

2018-02-22, 00:47:51
Reply #8

melviso

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Portfoilo
Thank you very much for your appreciation. Normally We Purchase Music Track From Various Site. For this animation we bought sound from audioblocks. here is music track's link  https://www.audioblocks.com/stock-audio/thai-relaxing-massage-soundtrack.html

Thanks for the link :- )

2018-02-22, 03:18:58
Reply #9

Noah45

• Active Users
  • press *1
    • View Profile
It is weird, that you are starting close then take wide shot then going close again.
The viewer has no feeling where he is or how he got there. You could improve that just with a new shot order.
Camera movements could have some more "intention". Its hard to describe and thats just my
personal view but i get the feeling that nice shots are shown just because they are nice. But imho "form follows function"
should be the goal.

Also, and thats subjective too, I think the film is too long. Of course, if the client explicitly asks for that, you are bound to it
but if possible, for the next project you should focus on less scenes and improve the quality even more.

I just learned something, and agree
Retail Illustrator  (for ever' 80's )
3DMax 2020/Corona Version: 6DB

2018-02-22, 15:18:29
Reply #10

impact design

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Really nice work work there! The overall image quality is very good! There are only minor things I could criticise about that.
But of course we all know theres a budget and a deadline to hit, and nobody is perfect.

should be the goal.

Please don't be discouraged in any way. This film IS real good work. Just think of what you can change next time.

Hello 3DsChobo,

We will definatly try to improve on storytelling Part. if we work on Storytelling our Camera, Shot order and Camera intention will definetly improve.

We also prefer short video but sometime we have to agree with Client's demands.
Your feedback will help us polish our skill more. We will definetly improve in next project.
Thank You.
www.impactdesign.co.in