Author Topic: Small house in Finland  (Read 36343 times)

2014-11-25, 16:49:48

Spike Spigel

• Active Users
  • 3D-Freelancer
    • View Profile
Here is my last project. Generally it was made for practice in exterior renderings. Hope you like it.

2014-11-25, 17:41:58
Reply #1

arqrenderz

• Active Users
  • https://www.behance.net/Arqrenderz1
    • View Profile
    • arqrenderz
Can i buy your trees?? Not really is it for sale? the hero trees and leafes are awesome, and the first picture with the blurry and all is great! (looks like photo)

2014-11-25, 17:46:28
Reply #2

yagi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
wow! i would need to see a wire frame to believe my eyes...

2014-11-25, 18:14:46
Reply #3

AnubisMe

• Active Users
    • View Profile

2014-11-25, 18:24:45
Reply #4

Lucas3d

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Visual Workshop3D
Loving the trees ! Great work !
VW3d.pl

2014-11-25, 22:28:52
Reply #5

Jack

• Active Users
    • View Profile
It's very rear when we see nice exteriors in the corona gallery, but these images are really impressive.
I assume that it's just corona sun is used in this scene.
Not sure about the sky..is it HDRI ?
Also could you please share your window glass mat?     

2014-11-25, 23:04:58
Reply #6

RolandB

• Active Users
  • Corona fan
    • View Profile
    • Béhance portfolio
Woaaahhh ! Vegetation of course, but lighting and details are simply amazing. I really thought it was a photo !
What's your lighting, HDRI ?
Congratulations !
Portfolio on Béhance
http://www.behance.net/GCStudio

2014-11-25, 23:12:37
Reply #7

Hamburger

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Amazing tree reference, everything else too is spot on - materials, lighting, views, colour pallette. This is perfect, zero crits to be made.

Would love to know how those trees were done (custom, library etc.)
Maya 2016
Windows 10

2014-11-26, 01:25:59
Reply #8

hrisek

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Free 3D Trees, Plants, 2 People
just photos....greenery is so natural!!!! trees just amazing! can you sell them?

2014-11-26, 08:54:01
Reply #9

RobSteady

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Outstanding!
Can you post some details for the vegetation, rendertimes and hardware?

2014-11-26, 09:04:26
Reply #10

tomislavn

• Active Users
  • Lightbringer
    • View Profile
    • My 3docean Portolio
Very nice renders :) you nailed it totally!
My 3d stock portfolio - http://3docean.net/user/tomislavn

2014-11-26, 09:25:06
Reply #11

Alex Abarca

• Active Users
  • Corona Certified Instructor
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
You know what I like about your shots? They are normal, no blends glares and fog. I enjoyed looking and analyzing your images, overall its great. One thing that my eyes zoomed into to, was how the window frame is black and lacks a construction detail to understand how it folds in and meet the window.

2014-11-26, 11:39:56
Reply #12

aurelarchi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • AB Images
Really really great shoots here !
I'm curious about the lighting and your glass mat ! :)
Congrats !

2014-11-26, 15:26:01
Reply #13

Spike Spigel

• Active Users
  • 3D-Freelancer
    • View Profile
Thanks a lot guys! Some details
Render time is about 2 hours per frame on my i7-3930. The scene eat 27Gb RAM from my 32gb on renderings.
Vegetation was made in GrowFX. I'd like to start selling it on turbosquid, but just not enough time to compose it like set... I'll do it as soon as possible.
I'm started testing foliage materials a few months ago. And recently I had posted here my work that I called "the Forest Way" (https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php/topic,5423.0.html ). This work is new step in my tests with nature and foliage materials. As I wrote before question of realistic foliage materials is a balance between diffuse, translucence and reflection parametrs. In internet you can find A LOT of absolutely different photos with nature and foliage. I took a few that l like (with different moods and lighting) and tried just tried to match my renders to reference photos as close as possible. And here is result of my work.
For lighting in this scene I used combination Sun+Sky. Sun is giving good hard shadows. And sky with colorcorrect map have enough flexibility to simulate almost any variant of daylight.

Best regards

2014-11-26, 16:37:51
Reply #14

michaltimko

• Active Users
  • Coronaut (c)
    • View Profile
Thanks a lot guys! Some details
Render time is about 2 hours per frame on my i7-3930. The scene eat 27Gb RAM from my 32gb on renderings.
Vegetation was made in GrowFX. I'd like to start selling it on turbosquid, but just not enough time to compose it like set... I'll do it as soon as possible.
I'm started testing foliage materials a few months ago. And recently I had posted here my work that I called "the Forest Way" (https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php/topic,5423.0.html ). This work is new step in my tests with nature and foliage materials. As I wrote before question of realistic foliage materials is a balance between diffuse, translucence and reflection parametrs. In internet you can find A LOT of absolutely different photos with nature and foliage. I took a few that l like (with different moods and lighting) and tried just tried to match my renders to reference photos as close as possible. And here is result of my work.
For lighting in this scene I used combination Sun+Sky. Sun is giving good hard shadows. And sky with colorcorrect map have enough flexibility to simulate almost any variant of daylight.

Best regards

Im using same trick with Sky :) Renders looks great...too "blurry" for my eye but still awesome ;)
Coronaut!(c)2011

Supporting Corona in commercial projects since pre-alpha