Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Daily Builds

Corona Renderer 4 for 3ds Max - Daily Builds Discussion

(1/104) > >>

maru:
Version 4 daily builds discussion.

*You can always get the newest daily build in the usual location: [link]*

denisgo22:
Congratulations for release guys--stunning work:))) But:
Corona Camera Tilt and Shift constantly getting off in 3d max viewport -- despite to in IR always OK///
Propose to include to mat library section "Environment" with free set of HDRI's, may be only with Light's Area's and spot's -- for fast testing converted Vray models and materials, something like in KeyShort/

fraine7:
Looking forward to trying out caustics in 4.0 - Any idea whether they will make an appearance early on in the dailies or are they still a way off being introduced?

bluebox:
Since V4 trello list isn't complete at the moment I would like to ask - could you guys please consider pushing into V4 things that in the long run would let us - users build their own libraries and workflows and stick to them without having to redo and redevelop them periodically ?

I mean it sounds logical to build things from the ground up. Like Disney material is high on the most wanted features poll for a long time. Introducing it sooner than later would prevent many of us from rebuilding our mat libraries yet again.
Same goes for tone mapping etc.

Developing workflows and material libraries and optimiziong stuff takes considerable amount of time. From a time perspective of many "legacy" checkboxes I'd rather have the core features right, and just then add/explore other possibilities and features.

Curious to know how others see it. Thanks

Ondra:

--- Quote from: fraine7 on 2018-11-25, 18:27:40 ---Looking forward to trying out caustics in 4.0 - Any idea whether they will make an appearance early on in the dailies or are they still a way off being introduced?

--- End quote ---
We will start working on them right away, but it will take considerable time, so I would expect them to appear in the middle of the development cycle at the soonest, and still being fairly experimental. Right now it is impossible to tell how well it will work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version