Author Topic: is there a way to render multiple images? now that animation feature is gone  (Read 14579 times)

2019-02-27, 18:32:25

ABDe3N

• Active Users
    • View Profile
is there a way to render multiple images?
now that animation feature is gone i have to start every shot manually which is frustrating when you have 10 images to render

2019-02-27, 22:09:21
Reply #1

blanchg

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Blender exporter for Corona
There is, make sure you set max passes or a target noise amount. 
Do a test render to make sure everything works.
Set the Corona Virtual Framebuffer VFB to None
On the Render menu choose Render Animation

2019-02-28, 12:42:47
Reply #2

ABDe3N

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks, man
great work on the port

do you think we can have gamma correction node in the material editor and the interactive rendering anytime soon?

also, when i pack external data into blend file then unpack it in a relative folder the corona doesnt work, before it goes to caching it just.. disappears. as if i canceled the render before it even

UPDATE: it appears a missing image was making the problem, once i reopened it in the material editor everything worked fine. a bit of a hassle thou, since the console didn't provide any info on the problem or the origin
« Last Edit: 2019-02-28, 13:46:00 by ABDe3N »

2019-02-28, 13:44:53
Reply #3

Sanekum

• Active Users
    • View Profile

also, when i pack external data into blend file then unpack it in a relative folder the corona doesnt work, before it goes to caching it just.. disappears. as if i canceled the render before it even starts

Check missing textures in texture nodes

2019-02-28, 13:46:52
Reply #4

ABDe3N

• Active Users
    • View Profile
yea! just fixed it couple minutes ago, thank, pal

2019-02-28, 21:21:50
Reply #5

blanchg

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Blender exporter for Corona
Do you think we can have gamma correction node in the material editor and the interactive rendering anytime soon?

Since the console didn't provide any info on the problem or the origin

I can't add functions to corona itself, all the nodes we currently have are there because corona standalone provides the method. I will have a look there was some gamma config on the image texture.

I might be able to tell if it gets packed/unpacked, or test each texture but for large scenes this will add time to the export. Maybe a s part of another button I could do this...

2019-03-03, 01:30:07
Reply #6

ABDe3N

• Active Users
    • View Profile