Author Topic: Audi RS7 – CGI  (Read 566 times)

2024-05-02, 07:05:36

bermicmon

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi guys,

as AI imagery is getting better and better these days I wanted to make a quick test project on how I can implement the power of AI in my workflow with CGI cars.
This is the result – AI generated backplates and talent together with conventional rendered cars.
Basically its a normal HDRi + backplates workflow but with more freedome and without the need to search for backplates :D

I have used Stable Diffusion XL for the backplates and talent and the car (together with the floor in some images) is rendered with Cinema 4D and Corona Renderer. Post processing as always in Photoshop.
The closeup shots are full CGI.

It was a fun exercise and I am excited to see how good the quality of this workflow will be in the future.

I hope you like it!

2024-05-02, 10:38:12
Reply #1

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
The images are not loading for me. Can you look at this and fix it if possible please?
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2024-05-02, 11:38:43
Reply #2

tonikey

• Users
    • View Profile
Wow! Lovely images

2024-05-02, 13:18:21
Reply #3

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
How did you maintain the person looking like the same person wearing the same thing each time? Did it start from an in-scene 3D model and then was enhanced in AI? Or some sort of ipadapter or other control net cleverness? All looks fantastic!
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2024-05-02, 14:16:40
Reply #4

bermicmon

• Active Users
    • View Profile
How did you maintain the person looking like the same person wearing the same thing each time? Did it start from an in-scene 3D model and then was enhanced in AI? Or some sort of ipadapter or other control net cleverness? All looks fantastic!

Thanks!

The promt I have used described the clothing features already so I just had to make shure the leather jacket looks consistent throughout the shots which caused me to manually retouch the features with photoshop. Its far from perfect and also the face and hair is different and could have been done better but in terms of realism I am totally satisfied with this.

Probably this is something that could have been solved with input image/image prompt in Fooocus.

2024-05-02, 16:52:12
Reply #5

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
TY for the additional information! Have to admit without looking too closely (because after all I am fixated on the beautiful car!) the person looked very consistent to me :)
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us