Author Topic: Icelandic coastal house  (Read 224481 times)

2014-04-09, 08:19:42
Reply #75

lillo1

• Users
    • View Profile
SORRY COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WHERE FIND THIS LAST OPTION FOR MAT PREVIEW IN MAX 2014..I CAN'T FIND IT..
THANX

2014-04-10, 10:55:53
Reply #76

baviaan6

• Users
    • View Profile
Hi Juraj,

great work and thank you for your post sofar!

Is it also possible to tell us the following:

- lighting setup (interior lighting) - with some example pics?
- Did you also use render elements for you project?
- render settings..- with some example pics?

Maybe I`m asking to much, but if you could find some sime in explaining above, it would be nice..

I`m still learning and want to get good results with my projects also.

greatings and thank you so far!!
Martin Gonzalo Wennekes

2014-04-10, 13:12:56
Reply #77

hunter1st

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • hunter1st
Excellent work.

This is up there with some of the best archivis I've seen. The raw renders look great. nice job job on the materials. I'm not a fan of magic bullet, I think its because the UI looks prehistoric ha. But you use it well, a lot of people go way over the top with magic bullet.

well done :)

2014-04-12, 03:51:57
Reply #78

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
. I'm not a fan of magic bullet, I think its because the UI looks prehistoric ha.

Wha :- ) I love the UI personally, seems modern to me instead :- D ? Well, I don't use the tools so predominantly now, Peter Guthrie persuaded me to try Lightroom and I now mix Lightroom and Photoshop a lot.

SORRY COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WHERE FIND THIS LAST OPTION FOR MAT PREVIEW IN MAX 2014..I CAN'T FIND IT..
THANX

I am really not sure what you are asking :- ) I've read it few times but you will need to ask more thoroughly.

- lighting setup (interior lighting) - with some example pics?
- Did you also use render elements for you project?
- render settings..- with some example pics?

-Single HDRi, nothing else (no portals, no anything, no override,etc..)
-No, I don't use any elements in my work (I do use few with Vray, like Z-Depth for animation, but that is)
-Nothing unusual, just keep default. This set was rendered using PT+PT32, only because I simply had the time and performance for it.
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!

2014-04-13, 17:47:04
Reply #79

hunter1st

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • hunter1st
. I'm not a fan of magic bullet, I think its because the UI looks prehistoric ha.

Wha :- ) I love the UI personally, seems modern to me instead :- D ? Well, I don't use the tools so predominantly now, Peter Guthrie persuaded me to try Lightroom and I now mix Lightroom and Photoshop a lot.

yeah lightroom i love! although I have recently just been sticking to Camera Raw in the new photoshop CC. I'ts great now that you have full 32bit control throughout the whole process

2014-04-13, 22:27:35
Reply #80

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Oh yeah, I know = ) CC rocks.
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models

2014-04-26, 11:26:15
Reply #81

dartofang

• Active Users
  • @archviztutorial
    • View Profile
as always great renders Juraj. ;)

2014-04-30, 10:26:43
Reply #82

Player22

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Juraj!
Your work is amazing, such mood & realistic. I'm just getting in to architectural visualisation and have just found corona about a week ago. I've used vray  in 3ds max for a while ,but corona is far simpler a process for getting to decent images.

I would  like to build or buy a new computer, what in your opinion is  the best way to go multi CPU's or a single unit  with very large amount of ram. Should I buy a decent video card ? I use a PC set up i3 laptop with 3 Gig ram and have a Itel duo core desktop with 4 gig ram which is DDR2 ( bit dated  I know )

I know buying a Ferrari doesn't make you a better driver,  I would just like to build or buy something  most suited to the job. I,ve looked at BOXX (not cheep in the UK )it's an investment I need to make but in what direction. While developing my skills I think  you need speed  so review  result to changes in scene settings.

your  thoughts would be greatly apprciated

thanks

2014-04-30, 18:04:46
Reply #83

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Every small freelancer who ever bought Boxx is idi**,...ok, person who hates his money. Check some threads on cgarchitect.com forum, HW section, we discuss it there with Dimitris and bunch of guys to death quite often. There you can find almost 20+ virtual builds for any sort of budget from 800 euros to 8000 euros, just suit yourself :- ) Budget is the only limiting thing. To be honest you can built excellent workstation for as low as +/- 1400 euros and you would be completely satisfied compared to what you currently have.

Always buy only what you need :- )

2014-04-30, 18:36:16
Reply #84

ragnakim

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Mind blown! amazing renders. congrats. You deserve a place in the gallery IMO.

2014-05-03, 21:37:01
Reply #85

hemrie

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I love your sense of space.

2014-10-31, 15:38:40
Reply #86

chrisc0le

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi All

There is some very interesting material on this forum for a vray user dabbling in Corona.

Does anyone know what wood the flooring is in this interior?
If Juraj is still checking this thread, it would be very helpful if you could let me know where you got it from.

Thanks Chris

2014-10-31, 18:08:56
Reply #87

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Hi All

There is some very interesting material on this forum for a vray user dabbling in Corona.

Does anyone know what wood the flooring is in this interior?
If Juraj is still checking this thread, it would be very helpful if you could let me know where you got it from.

Thanks Chris

Well I do if it's bumped :- ).

It's Dinesen Douglas Fir, it's derived from original photography and unfortunately I can't share it.

Few very good alternatives: There is free version from Viz-People that looks very close and is very hi-res and good quality. CG-Source now also have wide-planks (30-45mm in width) available.

2014-10-31, 20:34:25
Reply #88

chrisc0le

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Well I do if it's bumped :- ).

It's Dinesen Douglas Fir, it's derived from original photography and unfortunately I can't share it.

Few very good alternatives: There is free version from Viz-People that looks very close and is very hi-res and good quality. CG-Source now also have wide-planks (30-45mm in width) available.

Thanks for the pointer Juraj, I'll do some searching.

2014-11-01, 00:21:47
Reply #89

michaltimko

• Active Users
  • Coronaut (c)
    • View Profile
I was searching for Dinesen year ago and as far as i remember i used this photo to make my own textures (with different pattern also)

http://www.stylepark.com/db-images/cms/dinesen/img/l2_p342870_2200_1515-3.jpg
Coronaut!(c)2011

Supporting Corona in commercial projects since pre-alpha