Author Topic: Tiles playground  (Read 10318 times)

2024-01-15, 11:11:49
Reply #75

Rhodesy

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Love this feature, hope it continues to mature.

As said by others a random mirror option would be really handy and hopefully one of the easier requests.

Ultimately a full tile pattern design editor would be fantastic and such a time saver. I really like how responsive it already is switching between the pre set patterns.

This would be my number one feature request for R12 personally.

2024-02-14, 12:35:49
Reply #76

Rhodesy

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Is it right that the tiler dosnt work with bump? Doesnt work for me but the same node does work with displacement. Seem like a strange omission, so not sure whats wrong? Just a a basic white tile with a black grout. Tried adding a blur to help but its flat as a pancake. Displacment works fine.

2024-02-14, 13:14:13
Reply #77

Aram Avetisyan

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Is it right that the tiler dosnt work with bump? Doesnt work for me but the same node does work with displacement. Seem like a strange omission, so not sure whats wrong? Just a a basic white tile with a black grout. Tried adding a blur to help but its flat as a pancake. Displacment works fine.

Hi,

This is known and has been discussed here:
https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?topic=41757.msg220610#msg220610

For now, you can use CoronaBumpConverter to make it work.
Hope this helps.
Aram Avetisyan | chaos-corona.com
Chaos Corona Support Representative | contact us

2024-02-16, 09:48:46
Reply #78

Rhodesy

• Active Users
    • View Profile

Hi,

This is known and has been discussed here:
https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?topic=41757.msg220610#msg220610

For now, you can use CoronaBumpConverter to make it work.
Hope this helps.

Thanks, sorry I missed that.

2024-02-20, 10:24:31
Reply #79

user116

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Absolutely love this feature.
Is there a chance to implement herringbone, chevron, hexagonal and similiar patterns ?