Author Topic: Batch Render not working with Corona  (Read 15383 times)

2016-01-05, 12:23:58

-Ben-Battler-

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi guys

I have never been able to do a batch render since the beginning of using Corona. It can't be that hard, what am I doing wrong?

If I set up Batch Rendering with 2 cameras, set the output paths (where I couldn't even get the Name Template tool working properly, it seems like it always takes the camera name of the current active viewport and not the one which is defined in the Batch Render settings......), define a number of passes in the Corona Render Settings and hit "Render" in the Batch Render Dialog, it takes like 1 second and gives this error message. It doesn't even seem to start the rendering.

Using Max 2016, Corona 1.3. Same behaviour in Max 2014 and earlier Corona.

Can anyone help me?
Visit boxel

2016-01-05, 12:36:42
Reply #1

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Works completely fine here. Check if you don't have any wrong paths configured (for example in render setup > common > render output or in render elements).
What kind of cameras are you using?
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2016-01-05, 12:47:29
Reply #2

-Ben-Battler-

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Wow, I disabled the renderelements and now it works.
Are they somehow interfering with Batch Render in a bad way? I was thinking that maybe one could let them run parallel.
Cams are Max standard.
Visit boxel

2016-01-05, 13:58:35
Reply #3

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
Render elements renders fine with batch render. Most likely there are wrong paths in those render elements.

edit: IIRC, you have to leave paths blank in render elements when rendering with batch rendering. I may be wrong though.
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2016-01-05, 16:17:04
Reply #4

-Ben-Battler-

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Yes indeed, when I reactivated and erased all paths Render Elements work and Batch Rendering as well.

Thanks for both your help, I am happy now :)
Visit boxel