Author Topic: polyget - final render tests  (Read 11275 times)

2017-11-12, 14:16:39
Reply #15

bluebox

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Imho looking much better now. Personally I'd shift the leafs albedo hue more towards yellowish. This still looks a tad too chemical :)
Just a question - how many individual leaf ID's there are per tree ? Asking because some leaf variations would be welcome.

2017-11-15, 00:16:25
Reply #16

polyget

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Imho looking much better now. Personally I'd shift the leafs albedo hue more towards yellowish. This still looks a tad too chemical :)
Just a question - how many individual leaf ID's there are per tree ? Asking because some leaf variations would be welcome.

Bluebox, thanks for your inputs, we really appreciate it :-)

You were right about the variations, so we first of all re-did the leaf materials, as well as added additional textures for more variations up close, and added an instanced multimap for the overall color variations. There is a huge difference!

This preview is straight from the frame buffer and without displacement. You think we're on the right track? ;-)

2017-11-20, 23:52:08
Reply #17

polyget

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Final material tweaks! Thanks to everyone who have watched or commented on the thread, it's much appreciated :-)

We are now finalizing the webshop, and will be up and running before Black Friday, where we will be launching with a great discount for early birds :-)

...Those who sign up to our newsletter will receive a bigger discount code, than the black friday shoppers, Just saying ;-) polyget - sign up

2020-09-26, 11:29:50
Reply #18

3dboomerang

• Active Users
  • Head of 3D
    • View Profile
    • 3DFLOW
What happened?... The website is down and all pics have been taken down here?

Is Polyget closed?

2020-09-26, 21:07:50
Reply #19

dfcorona

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I bought some of there stuff to test out. They never made anything new after there initial models, and that wasn't many. Don't count on them to release anything new.