Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I think moving legacy materials from CML to Cosmos without converting them to physical, would be a crime.
[Max] Feature Requests / Re: AI Post processing
« Last post by TomG on Today at 15:33:36 »
No fixed date yet, it's being developed to work with Enscape first, and once working, then we'll look into making it available in V-Ray and Corona. This means it MIGHT be in Corona 13 toward the end of this year - but also it might not :)
As a note though, moving the CML to Cosmos won't involve the materials updating to the new Physical Material.
[Max] I need help! / how to prevent DoF on backdrop picture ?
« Last post by Naxos on Today at 15:28:10 »
how to prevent DoF on backdrop picture ?
Hello there,

I would like to use DoF for my 3D, but not for the picture backdrop (put in the "direct override" in render params).

Problem is that the backdrop picture gets blurred. How to prevent that ?

I was especting some "CoronaToneMapping"-like node that would let us prevent the DoF blurr on background picture.

Thanks for help.
Gallery / Luxury Apartment in Swiss Alps
« Last post by MircoTosti Studio on Today at 14:02:43 »
LUXURY APARTMENT in SWISS ALPS

Modeling and Viz: Mirco Tosti, Daniela Russo
3DS Max | Cinema4D | Corona Renderer 11 | Chaos Cosmos | Quixel Megascans | Lidar Point 3D Real Terrain Modeling | Photoshop CC

Full Project:  Link to Full Project here

Hi Guys,
we finally managed to find some time to share this another work.

We hope you like it.. thanks all!!
OR...install latest NVIDIA PhysX System Software
I just could not find separate install exe file
here it is
thanks for watching!

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/drivers/physx/physx-9-21-0713-driver/
Jobs / Animation Artist - Edinburgh
« Last post by Ink Visual on Today at 13:47:26 »
Ink is hiring! We are currently looking for Animation Artist to join our architectural visualisation team.
For more details visit: https://www.inkvisual.co/job-vacancies/animation-artist

LUXURY BOUTIQUE HOTEL and SPA - SWISS ALPS
3DS Max | Cinema4D | Corona Renderer 11 | Chaos Cosmos | Quixel Megascans | Lidar Point 3D Real Terrain Modeling | Photoshop CC

Modeling and Viz: Mirco Tosti, Daniela Russo
Full Project here: https://www.behance.net/gallery/197094559/CGI_Boutique-Hotel-and-SPA-interiors

Hi Guys,
we finally managed to find some time to share this work.

The project involves the renovation of a historic swiss hotel dating back to the early 1900s. The goal was to create a contemporary accommodation facility that harmonizes with the local tourist landscape while maintaining the traditional architectural charm of the building. The property's interiors have been carefully redesigned to offer guests an unforgettable experience, with a restaurant, a luxurious spa and a range of beautifully appointed rooms and suites.

We hope you like it.. thanks all!!
[C4D] I need help! / Re: Multishader multipass masks?
« Last post by TeoRossi93 on Today at 12:38:27 »
Hello there,

I'm sorry you had to deal with this. There's a nice solution for this...
If you're using a "Multishader", you can use the same shader for the Multipass to get a "Mask" according to the shader colors.
If you're only using 3 colors for the Multishader, you can copy the Multishader from your material, then use a "Texmap" in the Multipass window and paste it right there; last thing, set the Multishader colors to use R, G, and B colors respectively, this way you can get an RGB mask.
If you prefer, you can use several/different "Texmap" elements in the Multipass window, copy/paste the Multishader, and set colors to use B&W but only one at a time; I mean, If you're using 4 colors for the Multishader, you can set the first color from the first copy of the Multishader to white, and the rest set them to black color; then, use a new "texmap" Multipass and paste the same Multishader, but this time, set the second color to white, and the rest to black.
I know this is not perfect, but it will provide you with a solution that works.
I'm including the sample file (using your previously submitted file) to illustrate this.
Quick note: Don't forget to enable the "Ignore background" option for the "Texmap" Multipass.
I hope this helps.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Have an amazing day/weekend.

Hey Benjamin! Unluckily I've rendered already the scene but I will try this workaround to see if it is working, didn't think about that.
Thank you
I know a lot about children bicycles though.

Heh, I know the feeling.

Thanks again. My PC guy is updating the components list faster than I can keep up with. Please see latest, any red flags? Still a RAM mismatch?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10