Author Topic: Corona Renderer sample scene  (Read 23861 times)

2012-01-25, 10:28:24

Ludvik Koutny

• VIP
  • Active Users
  • Just another user
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
These are renders of the sample scene which will be distributed with Corona open beta. :)

2013-06-07, 11:37:40
Reply #1

DKulakov

• Active Users
    • View Profile

2013-06-07, 13:46:06
Reply #2

hglr123

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks Rawa :)

2013-06-09, 01:57:23
Reply #3

yagi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
IM beginning to think corona is only good at interiors? i know it is good at exteriors as well but when are we going to see you talents render a major kick ass exterior scene with corona? not these small houses we see every day....im talking commercial buildings, major high rise apartments or sky scrapper office buildings of great architecture and lots of glazing to play with, and reflections to deal with, street lights, cars and people. lets express some variety and versatility on this site pls. its just been interiors every day and i don't think that's a good enough portfolio for corona. its just my personal opinion and i hope anyone who has posted images and who is about to post any images in the gallery can relate to what im saying....? look back page to page and you will observe that only 8% or less of the gallery are complete exterior scenes. tada!!!  pls guys, amazing interiors with great design and realism can get boring after a long while. lets explore coronas possible potentials on the level of exterior high end Archviz pls pls pls     but remember to tell us how u achieved it :D   

attached are a few samples my pain. lol

2013-06-09, 02:28:49
Reply #4

jardakrivanek

2013-06-09, 09:17:56
Reply #5

jrcenator

• Active Users
    • View Profile
@kennyisimi: How did you archieve such light in the image you attached (the one named kpfp)? Did you use HDR?

2014-03-13, 07:05:07
Reply #6

Alex Abarca

• Active Users
  • Corona Certified Instructor
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Where is this sample scene?

2014-03-13, 09:04:41
Reply #7

Dervish

• Active Users
    • View Profile
awesome, would be good if all the users also submitted that scene as a test.

Alex : its with A6.

Yagi: Because those type of scenes take time and resources. ( Ram, Ram, Ram, ). :)

Actually I did do a test with a section for a high res, you can check it out on my old post. But it goes back to the top part.

2014-03-13, 09:27:46
Reply #8

Edvinas

• Active Users
  • CGI artist with architectural background
    • View Profile
    • Bloorise
Why so conservative and usual scene? It's Corona - new, fast, simple, clear. Interior should scream about these words :)
® Bloorise
Behance: https://behance.com/bloorise

2014-03-13, 22:10:09
Reply #9

Ludvik Koutny

• VIP
  • Active Users
  • Just another user
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
You're right...  it looks a bit too vintage...  that was the original plan but looking at it now, i will maybe re-do the scene from scratch... Something more eye-catching :)

2014-03-13, 22:55:06
Reply #10

Edvinas

• Active Users
  • CGI artist with architectural background
    • View Profile
    • Bloorise
It is nice when you watch it deeper. All that detail, shaders.. But the first impression(mostly important) when I saw these in my smartphone was not attractive. Probably that dark wood with blue color makes such an impression.
And one more thing. Corona is really capable of performing super realistic renders, but what about artistic? These images should not only be good from technical side, all that composition and lighting tricks are catchy also :)
® Bloorise
Behance: https://behance.com/bloorise

2014-03-13, 22:56:59
Reply #11

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
Corona is capable of producing superartistic images. Then again, so is MS paint, or a pencil and a sketchbook. It is not a matter of "if", but "how easily and fast". Same with all other renderers.
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2014-03-14, 08:04:34
Reply #12

karazinsky

• Active Users
    • View Profile
wise words, keymaster.. wise words.. :)

2014-03-14, 20:29:21
Reply #13

ermatov

• Active Users
    • View Profile
@yagi
this is not an example of good exterior?
http://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php/topic,2018.0.html
this is just an alpha, but the result is stunning ...

2014-03-14, 21:00:05
Reply #14

CHRiTTeR

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Looking good!

I think it wouldnt be a bad idea to also include some non-architectual scenes also... You know how fast ppl will think Corona can only do architectual stuff, just because of the examples.