Author Topic: Corona for Cinema 4D Beta 1 daily build  (Read 207149 times)

2017-12-07, 19:23:36
Reply #945

houska

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Cestmir Houska
    • View Profile
Can we please get the ability to turn off Shadow Terminator? [...]

It's something that needs to be fixed in the core, but you can tweak the settings of the terminator handling in the development settings. It should already be there in the current daily.

Just a sidenote: as always if you change anything in Development/Experimental stuff, you are on your own and anything can and will break! It is strongly discouraged to change the settings there to anything other than default settings!

2017-12-07, 19:37:58
Reply #946

Shawn Astrom

• Active Users
    • View Profile

Thank you so much houska!!! This is it. All of my CAD problems solved and it was there the whole time! Damn. Thank you.

- Shawn

It's something that needs to be fixed in the core, but you can tweak the settings of the terminator handling in the development settings. It should already be there in the current daily.

Just a sidenote: as always if you change anything in Development/Experimental stuff, you are on your own and anything can and will break! It is strongly discouraged to change the settings there to anything other than default settings!

2017-12-07, 21:10:25
Reply #947

shane_w

• Active Users
    • View Profile

I don't see this setting on the Mac?

2017-12-07, 21:13:45
Reply #948

Shawn Astrom

• Active Users
    • View Profile
You have to enable it in the preferences :) Developer / Debug mode :)

2017-12-07, 21:17:06
Reply #949

Studio Heisenberg

• Active Users
  • Let's cook
    • View Profile
Nice work, this one fixed all crashes from latest daily build! Great work. One issue remained, not sure if it is mentioned earlier, seems like IR does not completely update on HDRI rotation, I noticed it with shadows when I rotate reflections update fine, but restarting IR does change look and position of shadows... Keep up the good work!

2017-12-07, 21:19:22
Reply #950

shane_w

• Active Users
    • View Profile

I get the developer tab.   I have everything but Shadow Terminator?  It is completely missing....

2017-12-07, 21:21:08
Reply #951

shane_w

• Active Users
    • View Profile

I get the developer tab.   I have everything but Shadow Terminator?  It is completely missing....

Never mind.  I just updated to the newest build and it is now there.

2017-12-07, 23:05:46
Reply #952

bango74

• Active Users
    • View Profile

But I would like to point out that IR is not updated with every variation of the displacement channel, a problem that I detected both in this version and in the previous ones, I apologize if it had already been reported previously.

2017-12-08, 03:46:56
Reply #953

chuzhirui

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank you Corona Team.

I tested the last biuld(2017-12-07),

the Projector shader's result still wrong, my friend.

i update the C4D file,hope you can understand it.

thank you.
« Last Edit: 2017-12-09, 03:33:44 by chuzhirui »

2017-12-08, 10:05:54
Reply #954

CBAS VISUAL

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Behance :
Hi !

I tried the last build but the render region don't work.

Full-speed non-debug version
Build timestamp: Dec  7 2017 12:58:19
Version: B1 daily Dec  7 2017 (core 1.7 (hotfix 2))
Cinema version: CINEMA 4D Studio R19.024 S
Plugin status: initialized successfully

macOS Sierra 10.12.6

2017-12-08, 14:00:56
Reply #955

Nikola

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi,

I fixed it right now for macOS (on Windows it works). I forget to apply one of my patches when I was updating to 1.7.2 core. Fix will be available in next daily build.

Best regards
Nikola

2017-12-08, 14:18:42
Reply #956

Nikola

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank you Corona Team.

I tested the last biuld(2017-12-07),

the Projector shader's result still wrong, my friend.

i update the C4D file,hope you can understand it.

thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for the scene, but archive doesn't contain the tex folder. Can you please add it to the archive and upload it again?

Best regards
Nikola

2017-12-09, 03:32:24
Reply #957

chuzhirui

• Active Users
    • View Profile
oh.sorry,i forgot texture.
here it is.

2017-12-09, 09:59:35
Reply #958

Eddoron

• Active Users
  • Achieved Pedestrian
    • View Profile
The projector works fine in this case. It would be helpful to know what exactly you want to create.
Btw, I removed the polygon selection and the material beneath the layered one on the mesh as they weren't needed, scaled down and offset the alpha texture(uv projection) and copied the tag before removing it.

2017-12-09, 10:31:43
Reply #959

chuzhirui

• Active Users
    • View Profile
The projector works fine in this case. It would be helpful to know what exactly you want to create.
Btw, I removed the polygon selection and the material beneath the layered one on the mesh as they weren't needed, scaled down and offset the alpha texture(uv projection) and copied the tag before removing it.
thanks for your reply.
yes,it's works with uv projection mode in this sence.but i don't want change the base material's UV. so i give a polygon selection,and make sure it's same with the base material ,i just  need modify  the coat material's UV(projection mode).
and if i want to creat more materials,such as more diffent logos or textures, projector shader will help me save a lot of time.

This is the benefit of the layerd material.

thanks.
:)
« Last Edit: 2017-12-09, 12:11:33 by chuzhirui »