Author Topic: Corona Image Editor feedback  (Read 38355 times)

2017-11-22, 20:53:11
Reply #150

pokoy

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Ah that's great, many thanks for this!

2017-11-27, 09:36:46
Reply #151

AM_visualization

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • amvisualization
Hi, i've a question...is possible when using vr image add some stuff to add the hotspot to link the image to create a panotour?

Thanks
Fat biker bounce better

2017-11-27, 09:39:25
Reply #152

mike288

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Michal 'Mike' Wirth
    • View Profile
Hi, i've a question...is possible when using vr image add some stuff to add the hotspot to link the image to create a panotour?

Thanks
Hi, there is no such feature in CIE right now.
Chaos Scatter developer | In case of crash, please send minidump | Private uploader: https://corona-renderer.com/upload

2017-11-27, 09:42:20
Reply #153

AM_visualization

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • amvisualization

Thanks

hi, i know that right now there isnt the possibility to do that, i'ma asking if is possible have it:)
i know that is possible to do it by max, but it will be wonderfull and more simple (for me..) have this kind instead of image editor, it wull be fast change linked image....
Fat biker bounce better

2017-11-27, 09:49:52
Reply #154

mike288

• Active Users
  • Michal 'Mike' Wirth
    • View Profile

Thanks

hi, i know that right now there isnt the possibility to do that, i'ma asking if is possible have it:)
i know that is possible to do it by max, but it will be wonderfull and more simple (for me..) have this kind instead of image editor, it wull be fast change linked image....
OK, I have added it to our feature requests list. Thanks.
Chaos Scatter developer | In case of crash, please send minidump | Private uploader: https://corona-renderer.com/upload

2017-12-08, 10:46:35
Reply #155

denisgo22

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Guys and Corona Team///
I propose to adding in CIE menu some useful information about opened cxr. file /same in Corona VFB/
etc---noise level/number of passes/ time counter for Denoising process and may be something others positions:)

2017-12-08, 11:18:36
Reply #156

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
This has already been requested, so we will have it. :)
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2017-12-28, 18:17:35
Reply #157

denisgo22

• Active Users
    • View Profile
CIE always saving PNG/EXR/ images without Alpha channel at all from CIE lightmix mode/
if saving same thing From corona VFB lightmix mode --- always ok///
This Bug or known limitation?
Corona DB 18 max 2017//
« Last Edit: 2017-12-28, 18:27:24 by denisgo22 »

2018-01-02, 11:05:40
Reply #158

mike288

• Active Users
  • Michal 'Mike' Wirth
    • View Profile
Yes, it is a bug a needs to be fixed. We already know about it. Thank you.
« Last Edit: 2018-01-02, 11:09:47 by mike288 »

2018-01-19, 12:59:57
Reply #159

Frood

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Rakete GmbH
Feature request/proposal:

Please add additional directory paths for save/load images and save/load .conf files:

Currently save and load operations share the same location. There should be at least two independend ones for load and save. You have to play ping-pong when you want so save a jpg out of your CXRs into another directory. Save directory would default to load directory at the beginning of a session but remeber the save path when changed for the first time without affecting the load path.

Saving/loading .conf files could be handled alike maybe.

Good Luck

Never underestimate the power of a well placed level one spell.

2018-01-29, 14:52:59
Reply #160

mike288

• Active Users
  • Michal 'Mike' Wirth
    • View Profile
Feature request/proposal:

Please add additional directory paths for save/load images and save/load .conf files:

Currently save and load operations share the same location. There should be at least two independend ones for load and save. You have to play ping-pong when you want so save a jpg out of your CXRs into another directory. Save directory would default to load directory at the beginning of a session but remeber the save path when changed for the first time without affecting the load path.

Saving/loading .conf files could be handled alike maybe.

Good Luck
Thanks! ... Recording it as a feature request into our tracking system.

2018-02-20, 21:17:34
Reply #161

pokoy

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Just tested the latest CIE from the 2018-02-20 daily.

It's great to have a separate B&G channel now - many thanks for this! But I miss a way to save a beauty image without the B&G pass. The reasoning behind my initial request for a separate B&G pass was to be able to split them right out of the CIE. As of now, I have to save a beauty with B&G, the separate B&G pass, and then disable B&G and save another beauty image without the B&G.
To improve this, can we get a dialog upon 'Save All' that would list all available passes? Like this:

• Beauty with B&G
• Beauty without B&G
• B&G channel

The dots would be checkboxes. I know it's another burden for you but the current behavior is only half way done in terms of a convenient workflow. I guess you could also add other channels to the Save All dialog in the future that way, and many users would probably like to have that, too.

2018-02-20, 21:36:21
Reply #162

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
You can already set up a Virtual Beauty in your render, which can have B&G disabled, giving you Beauty with it, and Virtual Beauty without it, would that work?
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2018-02-20, 21:56:30
Reply #163

pokoy

• Active Users
    • View Profile
You can already set up a Virtual Beauty in your render, which can have B&G disabled, giving you Beauty with it, and Virtual Beauty without it, would that work?

Not if I want to set up final post processing in the CIE, because than then Beauty saved in Max (for example) won't match with the one from CIE (let's presume I want to do all the work in CIE). So I'd still end up with doing the manual saving procedure.

The background is I don't want to spend any CPU cycles and memory on B&G and sharpening & blurring (S&B?) - I'd like to do this in the CIE, and ideally it should allow to do all of this in batch mode (pass saving options also available in batch mode). Hope that makes sense, I have to admit my mind is kind of blurry at late hours these days ;)
« Last Edit: 2018-02-20, 22:03:43 by pokoy »

2018-02-21, 15:59:57
Reply #164

mike288

• Active Users
  • Michal 'Mike' Wirth
    • View Profile
Just tested the latest CIE from the 2018-02-20 daily.

It's great to have a separate B&G channel now - many thanks for this! But I miss a way to save a beauty image without the B&G pass. The reasoning behind my initial request for a separate B&G pass was to be able to split them right out of the CIE. As of now, I have to save a beauty with B&G, the separate B&G pass, and then disable B&G and save another beauty image without the B&G.
To improve this, can we get a dialog upon 'Save All' that would list all available passes? Like this:

• Beauty with B&G
• Beauty without B&G
• B&G channel

The dots would be checkboxes. I know it's another burden for you but the current behavior is only half way done in terms of a convenient workflow. I guess you could also add other channels to the Save All dialog in the future that way, and many users would probably like to have that, too.

Recording it as a feature request. Meanwhile it should be relatively easy to make a script running CIE's command-line version twice: once with B&G turned on, once with B&G turned off. Other postprocessing options or LightMix options could be loaded from config files. You can even script it to loop over all files in a directory performing the stuff in batch. See bottom of the https://coronarenderer.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/12000030886 article where you can download a script which could be your start point.