Author Topic: How can i apply Corona material  (Read 7537 times)

2013-11-27, 20:01:22

isarestu

• Users
    • View Profile
Hello Guy and nice to meet you. I am a new Corona User, i just installed it few mins ago and i am trying to test it but i don't even know where to locate the Corona material. Can anyone here help me?
thanks.

2013-11-27, 22:11:27
Reply #1

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Keymaster is doing his best to make Corona a revolutionary rendering engine so he controversially put Corona materials in the material editor.
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2013-11-28, 07:10:27
Reply #2

isarestu

• Users
    • View Profile
Thanks for your response but still you didn't tell me what i need to do to get Corona material active in my 3D Max 2013.
thanks

2013-11-28, 08:52:00
Reply #3

RolandB

• Active Users
  • Corona fan
    • View Profile
    • Béhance portfolio
Don't understand why you ask this question again... You don't know how to do with Max in all the cases ?
You know where is the material editor ? And where is the Assign Material to selection ? Look at this, Corona Mtl are the same that in Mental Ray or VRay... and remember : Google is your friend :)
Portfolio on Béhance
http://www.behance.net/GCStudio

2013-11-28, 10:12:47
Reply #4

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
what the other guys said, Corona is deeply integrated into 3dsmax, that means you have to know 3dsmax to be able to operate it.
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2013-11-28, 10:58:39
Reply #5

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
First you have to load Corona as your active renderer (google it based on any other renderer if you don't know how).
Press "m" key on your keyboard and wait until material editor pops up, then press the big button that says "standard". From the new window pick "CoronaMtl" or whatever material you need.

2013-11-29, 19:23:05
Reply #6

isarestu

• Users
    • View Profile
Thanks Maru and other guys, the mistake i made was. i thought corona material will be independent from standard Material just like Vray. so i never checked standard material option. But now everything is ok. i will soon post my work rendered with Corona.

2013-11-29, 22:19:20
Reply #7

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
What.