Author Topic: Motion Blur (deformation and cache)  (Read 15362 times)

2019-06-23, 21:29:17
Reply #15

mte

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • www.m-te.de
Thanks houska,

but I´m not talking about geometry motion blur only.
The basics are not working properly, like instances and legacy-x-refs.

2019-10-24, 14:31:00
Reply #16

robpayne

• Active Users
    • View Profile
++++++

Deformation motion blur is the only thing that requires me to switch to another renderer these days. Why is it not even planned on the Trello board? It’s an essential feature.

2019-10-24, 19:21:40
Reply #17

houska

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Cestmir Houska
    • View Profile
Thanks for that input robpayne. We know that there are limitations to the current implementation of motion blur and we are planning to do something about it. I added a note about it into the Trello planning board, but it's under "future ideas" so far. I think, however, that this is a pretty hot candidate to be fixed in the next release (that means v6)

2019-11-03, 16:04:05
Reply #18

benek

• Users
    • View Profile
Hey… was just interested to know whether deformation motion blur is still not possible in Corona? I was trying to render an alembic file but MB isn't working, even if I convert to C4D geometry with a point cache tag, still no moblur … I've been trying Corona for a couple of weeks now and I've been really impressed with it, but this seems like a big limitation to me.

2019-11-04, 13:03:39
Reply #19

houska

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Cestmir Houska
    • View Profile
Hey… was just interested to know whether deformation motion blur is still not possible in Corona? I was trying to render an alembic file but MB isn't working, even if I convert to C4D geometry with a point cache tag, still no moblur … I've been trying Corona for a couple of weeks now and I've been really impressed with it, but this seems like a big limitation to me.

Yup, deformation motion blur is not supported yet, I'm afraid :-(

2019-12-16, 09:11:41
Reply #20

Core2000

• Active Users
    • View Profile
We have also some projects where we need full motion blur. With the object MB there are some problems with Xpresso Objects.
Full MB would be a main new feature for us.