Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] General Discussion

Corona 10/11 - Corona Render Assets loading very slow

<< < (9/15) > >>

gmh_2001:
+1

maru:
As explained above, please send us a sample scene and a description of the exact problem you are having: https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

2nuts:
I have the same problem on 3Ds max 2023....I uninstalled it then I installed 3Ds max 2024 , corona , vray & phoenix  from scratch. Keep getting the same problem....
Loading Corona assets
It sais 100% but its frozen.....In task manager sais that 3Dsmax is running... I did a factory reset but nothing!!!
Any ideas????

Avi:

--- Quote from: 2nuts on 2024-01-04, 10:31:41 ---I have the same problem on 3Ds max 2023....I uninstalled it then I installed 3Ds max 2024 , corona , vray & phoenix  from scratch. Keep getting the same problem....
Loading Corona assets
It sais 100% but its frozen.....In task manager sais that 3Dsmax is running... I did a factory reset but nothing!!!
Any ideas????

--- End quote ---

Can you confirm if you are using 3ds Max 2024.2 and Corona 11 HF 1?

Avi:
A user who had the same problem fixed it by reinstalling 3ds Max and all its plugins. They made sure to delete any files that were left behind.

According to user, these were the steps that he took:

1. Uninstall 3ds Max and Plugins: Everything related to 3ds Max, and its plugins was completely uninstalled.
2. All folders related to 3ds Max, including any residual files, were deleted.
3. Delete the Corona Folder in Program Files.
4. Re-install 3ds Max and Corona. (Latest version)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version