Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Daily Builds

Chaos Licensing Feedback/Help

<< < (21/31) > >>

brr:

--- Quote from: maru on 2022-06-22, 17:29:53 ---
Hi, sorry to disappoint you, but it seems that you just tried using Scatter with V-Ray too early. Please note that currently:

Chaos Scatter works with Corona 8. It does not work with Corona 7 and older. A Chaos Scatter license is provided with a Corona 8 license, but not with licenses of older Corona versions.

Chaos Scatter works with V-Ray 6 (to be released soon). It does not work with V-Ray 5 and older. A Chaos Scatter license is provided with V-Ray 6, but not with licenses of older V-Ray versions.

Licensing issues when using both Corona and V-Ray will be addressed soon so that Scatter will be usable in "cross-platform mode".

In your post you wrote that you have V-Ray Next and V-Ray 5 licenses. It is not expected for Chaos Scatter to work in this case, unless you only use it with Corona 8.

So this issue should be resolved really soon.

--- End quote ---

Hello Maru,

thanks a lot for such detailed reply,
Corona Renderer almost always had Corona Scatter build in, I totally understand why there is no reason/no need and possibility to use new Chaos Scatter with previous versions of Corona.
But in Vray there was no scattering tools and it is a bit sad that we can not use Chaos Scatter officially with vray next, vray 5... :(

Anyway, thanks a lot for Chaos Scatter - it has a lot of improvements and trello board looks really promising.

maru:

--- Quote from: brr on 2022-06-24, 12:37:03 ---Hello Maru,

thanks a lot for such detailed reply,
Corona Renderer almost always had Corona Scatter build in, I totally understand why there is no reason/no need and possibility to use new Chaos Scatter with previous versions of Corona.
But in Vray there was no scattering tools and it is a bit sad that we can not use Chaos Scatter officially with vray next, vray 5... :(

Anyway, thanks a lot for Chaos Scatter - it has a lot of improvements and trello board looks really promising.

--- End quote ---

V-Ray 6 will be released soon and Chaos Scatter will be a part of it.
Back-porting features to older versions is not planned (e.g. Chaos Scatter in Corona 7 or V-Ray 5).

VASLAVO:
Hi guys, guy's to be clear here on my workflow, the corona image editor is linked to the license server and if I have one working license and 3 nodes I cant open more than one image editor? because im getting a no license available. I was able to edit on several images (for example 63) on different machines to speed up my process, if I want to do this I have to buy more licenses?

maru:

--- Quote from: VASLAVO on 2022-07-14, 02:35:37 ---Hi guys, guy's to be clear here on my workflow, the corona image editor is linked to the license server and if I have one working license and 3 nodes I cant open more than one image editor? because im getting a no license available. I was able to edit on several images (for example 63) on different machines to speed up my process, if I want to do this I have to buy more licenses?

--- End quote ---

Hi Vaslavo, I will contact you about possible solutions through our support portal because we will need to involve the licensing support team here. Please stay tuned.

rozpustelnik:
I don't have a licence and cannot render. My request for Chaos helpdesk was issued (#48186) 36 hours ago. 36 hours passed and not a single word from the helpdesk (no other that there IS a licence on my account), nothing has changed in regard of licence showing up in my chaos licence server. Without any reason it just stopped working - the payment went off, money is deducted from my account, as it does since the first commercial release of Corona. There was no update of any software, I didn't even changed the settings in renderer and yet - no licence. It happened right on the day of payment. It definitely stands up to the company name - chaos...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version